FIFA World Cup 2014 discussions and predictions!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
You're still high on youthful exuberance, IMHO. The US team isn't deep enough to get to the round of 8. But, they could go on a surprise run...

I didn't say they would make it to the round of 8th . I have a feeling they will make it to the round of 16.
for me this is one interesting world cup because most of the teams that were the favorite to win lost. so Mexico has a chance to win against brazil

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Oh, the two biggest group 2 matches: England vs Uruguay and US vs Portugal. Both Portugal and Uruguay NEED a win to stay alive. A draw for both those teams doesn't help. Italy is going to win the Group with England and Uruguay in it, and the Germans will win their group with the US. USA needs a tie and not to get blown out by the Germans to get to the knockout phase. I could see where if Ghana shocks Portugal and isn't hammered by Germany that they could sneak ahead of the US. Boy, the group of death just got even more interesting.

I think Mexico vs Brasil, Uruguay vs England and USA vs Portugal are the three must see games now in the second round of group play.

I wonder how mexico will play because they wont have the rain agasint them and he same ref and as long as they don't play el chicharito they will do fine

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Big win for the US. Scoring early and then the late winner was huge. Surely they have to fancy themselves for 2nd now.

Brazil-Mexico tonight looks like the game of the night. Looking forward to seeing Belgium play too since they have a pretty strong team.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Big win for the US. Scoring early and then the late winner was huge. Surely they have to fancy themselves for 2nd now.

Brazil-Mexico tonight looks like the game of the night. Looking forward to seeing Belgium play too since they have a pretty strong team.

Yeah,I'll watch that match as well :cool:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Belgium are having some difficulties breaking down Algeria. The Algerians are looking good right now. Quite surprising how this game is going.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Finally..some life from Belgium. Great header from Fellaini. He's struggled at Man Utd, hopefully this goal will do him a world of good. I sometimes felt sorry for him when I saw him play for United.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Aww shucks. :( I wanted Algeria to win :p

Yeah they started positively, but faded as the game went on. Belgium made some good substitutions that changed the game. Algeria couldn't find a way to match them. The Algerian keeper made some great saves to keep them in the game. Not much he could have done for the second goal though. It was a well worked goal.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
What an exciting half :D
This keeper is damn awesome. Would have been 2-0 if it wasn't for his fabulous saves. The Mexican forwards are playing a decent attacking game as well.
Brazil look under pressure :D
We have a good match up our sleeves :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
What an exciting half :D
This keeper is damn awesome. Would have been 2-0 if it wasn't for his fabulous saves. The Mexican forwards are playing a decent attacking game as well.
Brazil look under pressure :D
We have a good match up our sleeves :D
they have a chance as long as they don't play el chicharito in any circumstance ....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3