07-14-2014 07:23 PM
509 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    Cheer up. England has done the right thing and started the transition to get younger up front and in the midfield. Get some younger guys in the back end and groom them for Euro 2016 and they should be good for Russia in 2018.
    Yeah i agree. They looked good at times. I just feel like they could of got a result again. The team looks good for Euro 2016. Hopefully they continue to develop
    06-19-2014 04:45 PM
    That's 2 years from now D: so already Spain, Australia and England are eliminated oh and Cameroon

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    06-19-2014 05:00 PM
    Yeah i agree. They looked good at times. I just feel like they could of got a result again. The team looks good for Euro 2016. Hopefully they continue to develop
    There is still much to play for. If England beats Costa Rica, they can end the World Cup on a very good note. They should still be motivated. If they can grow up defensively a little bit, they have a chance to beat Costa Rica.
    sahib lopez and gedzum like this.
    06-19-2014 05:05 PM
    There is still much to play for. If England beats Costa Rica, they can end the World Cup on a very good note. They should still be motivated. If they can grow up defensively a little bit, they have a chance to beat Costa Rica.
    I think they won't try because they could be like " what's the point we are already eliminated " but I want to see them give their fans a game :)

06-19-2014 05:19 PM
    I think they won't try because they could be like " what's the point we are already eliminated " but I want to see them give their fans a game :)

If they quit, they all should be fired. Look what happened to the French team in the last World Cup. There is no reason for England not to play hard. Jamaica in 1998 got KILLED 7-0 by Argentina. Yet we won our last game 2-1. It was a good way to end our only appearance.

So yes, there is much to play for.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-19-2014 05:29 PM
    I hope they have that mind set of a win even though they are eliminated

06-19-2014 05:59 PM
    France vs Switzerland should be a pretty good match tomorrow.
    06-19-2014 10:04 PM
    Yeah they need a bit of help, but there is still hope. Hopefully not a fool's hope ;)
    06-20-2014 01:38 AM
    Well it looks like England are officially done for this years World Cup. Perhaps it is a good opportunity to field the team of the future and give their younger players some game time.

Italy were beyond poor today. I have never seen so many offsides in one game in my entire life. It was mind blowing. There were also some questionable decisions in the game. Overall though, Costa Rica deserved the win and fully deserve their place in the last 16.
    06-20-2014 01:19 PM
    LOL,what's happening in this world cup? xD
    Defending Champions out.Uruguay and Italy lose to Costa Rica.England out.Costa Rica currently topping their group,Spanish defending and keeping sub-par.What's more to come? xD
    06-20-2014 01:29 PM
    Indeed there has been a few surprises. Even some of the scorelines have been mind blowing. 5-1 in the Spain-Ned game, 4-0 in the Ger-Por game. Curious to see if we'll get any more shocks like that
    06-20-2014 01:46 PM
    England are out......happy days 😂
    Sent from my RM-994_eu_euro1_1129 using Tapatalk
    06-20-2014 01:48 PM
    England are out......happy days 
    Sent from my RM-994_eu_euro1_1129 using Tapatalk
    Not for the English the group was pretty tough. I can see Uraguay taking the second spot now that Suarez is back. I wish Italy and Uraguay played like this against Costa Rica when they faced England. Would have made things easier ;)
    06-20-2014 01:59 PM
    Not for the English the group was pretty tough. I can see Uraguay taking the second spot now that Suarez is back. I wish Italy and Uraguay played like this against Costa Rica when they faced England. Would have made things easier ;)
    We need to start giving Costa Roca credit for two very well played games.

Italy vs Uruguay is a ginormously huge game. Uruguay HAS to win to advance. Unless the English comes with a serious beat down, Costa Rica will win the group on goal difference. Best showing from CONCACAF since the US run to the Quarterfinals.
    dov1978 likes this.
    06-20-2014 02:05 PM
    Damn French are good. 2 goals in 2 minutes.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy S5
    06-20-2014 02:19 PM
    3-0
    At least it's not another upset :P
    06-20-2014 03:17 PM
    What a shame that Benzema goal at the end won't count. What a beauty. Another crazy game though.
    06-20-2014 04:11 PM
    Go Chile. We must beat the dutchs, we don't want to play against brazil, the ref and the fifa.
    Nice to see concacaf teams doing ok. Though Croatia will beat Mxico.
    Europeans, I only see Germany as a real threat.
    06-20-2014 07:10 PM
    Go Chile. We must beat the dutchs, we don't want to play against brazil, the ref and the fifa.
    Nice to see concacaf teams doing ok. Though Croatia will beat Mxico.
    Europeans, I only see Germany as a real threat.
    I doubt Croatia beats El Tri - that's draw to me but Brasil still wins the group. The three big threats from Europe are Germany, France and the Dutch. Columbia is a real dark horse. Not sold on Costa Rica yet, because I'm yet to see what happens when Joe Campbell is contained and how they adjust to that.
    06-20-2014 07:14 PM
    As a Liverpool fan, I know EXACTLY what Roy Hodgson is capable of. He has to go. But he won't. He'll be at Euro 2016, and he'll ruin England's chance of achieving anything there as well.
    06-20-2014 07:17 PM
    I doubt Croatia beats El Tri - that's draw to me but Brasil still wins the group. The three big threats from Europe are Germany, France and the Dutch. Columbia is a real dark horse. Not sold on Costa Rica yet, because I'm yet to see what happens when Joe Campbell is contained and how they adjust to that.
    Nobody is sold on Costa Rica, but it's nice they got to next round when everyone thought they would be last.
    Mex has been real bad this past couple years, but Croatia is a serious team, there's no draw in mex-cro, it's a final.

Though, I'd rather play Mxico and not Croatia.
    Last edited by francisco velasquez; 06-20-2014 at 07:58 PM.
    06-20-2014 07:34 PM
    Nobody is sold on Costa Rica, but it's nice they got to next round when everyone thought they would be last.
    Mex has been real bad this past couple years, but Croatia is a serious team, there's no draw in mex-cro, it's a final.

Though, I'd rather play Mxico and not Croatia.
    Croatia is like Uruguay: win or go home. I still think Costa Rica has a lot to play for because if I read the bracket correctly, if they don't, they'll play Columbia in the knock out stage. I think the Uruguay - Italy winner may play Costa Rica.
    06-20-2014 09:08 PM
    Probably the best match yet :D

Germany 2-2 Ghana

This WC is loaded with surprises :D
    06-21-2014 04:13 PM
    Great second half.
    06-21-2014 04:15 PM
    Yeah the second half was very entertaining with end to end action. There could have been more goals for each side. In the end, a draw was a fair result. Klose getting closer () to that world cup goals record.
    06-22-2014 01:49 AM
509 ... 7891011 ...