FIFA World Cup 2014 discussions and predictions!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Group G finale today. Should be interesting to see how that one pans out. A draw would be enough for Germany and the US to go through.

In other news, it looks like Suarez has been handed a 4 month ban..

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
The US had a very late surge at the end. Could have had a goal there. They played pretty well for the most part, but when the Germans had the ball they controlled the game. Also, Muller's goal was excellently taken, they slacked off and left him unmarked. The German defence looks vulnerable to the counter attack and occasional long passes though. Unfortunately for the US, they were unable to capitalize. Will be an interesting game if they draw Belgium in the round of 16.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So, the office World Cup pool is in full swing. My bracket it is in, and for the sake of the pool, I have the Germans winning it all. Most notably, are Costa Rica in the Quarterfinals and Colombia finishing in 3rd place. My cute Colombian coworker disagreed, but hey I have them doing many people a favor by beating Brasil...

Attachments

• WP_20140627_10_47_30_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140627_10_47_30_Pro.jpg
    661.4 KB · Views: 8

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I want Germany to win the cup,M?ller to win the golden stuff(boot)...

Also Klose to beat the World Cup goal scoring record ;)

I think I heard that no European team has ever won the World Cup in South America (or just Brazil). I can't remember. Part of me is still back Brazil since I figured it would be cool for them to win it in their own back yeard.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I feel Germany will do well. I think the US will make it to the Quarters, but lose then, as they'll probably play Argentina.

I think Germany will win this world cup. I've played with many countries in FIFA 14 in the world cup match mode, and I ALWAYS win with Germany. I just won with Germany, with a red card on me (if I didn't, the guy would've scored), in golden goal. :D
Sent from my PlayStation 4 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos