FIFA World Cup 2014 discussions and predictions!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Good effort by Colombia...although like France earlier, their youth was on display and not an advantage. Mega mega semi final ahead with Germany v Brasil. If the Germans want to get to the final, they better play better in the back...

Manuel Chavez87

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Omg, the first 45 minutes were great!! They put a lot of energy in there!! The other half was good also.
Too bad for Neymar... In part i think that the referi (dont know the name in english, the judge?) has some guilt, they were playing with a lot of hard fouls, and he didnt take any yellow card. Yes, in the second half he put some, but they were for stupid things, but none for the hard hits that they gave each other. He didnt put a stop for that.

No Thiago Silva and no Neymar vs Germany... i see it really bad for them.

Now waiting for Argentina tomorrow! Hope that they wake up as Brazil did today.

Lenin17301

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
With Neymar out of the World Cup is clear sailing for Germany, they will reach the final, to me, against Argentina. As to who will win that match, I'll say Germany 1 - Argentina 0.

rafaldo

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Such a massive blow Neymar is out! So gutted! Brazil essentially out now, hope Argentina can beat Germany in the final but, given the way they have played, getting past Holland will be very difficult for them!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Good job Argentina. Glad they won, for three reasons. First, I really like Argentina. Second, I love Messi. Third, I wanted Belgium to lose for what they did to the US. :p
Sent from my PlayStation 4 using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Win or lose today, Costa Rica has secured its place as one of the top CONCACAF teams with its World Cup performance. Glad to see our conference is seen in a much better light.

Manuel Chavez87

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Costa Rica made their best World Cup. clap clap clap!! Good for them, i hope they continue with this road, same to USA.
They made a great match vs netherland, 120 minutes that they gave all. Navas, no words to describe him. They are saying that this is the World Cup of the goalkeepers. I think its true. Many of them are shining.
I hope the final to be Brazil vs Argentina, because its the great south america match, it will be a war in the field, in the stadium, outside, would be a great show!! But i have to say that i already bet that the final would be Germany vs Netherlands. Hope i'm wrong

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
What a match! :D The first 45 mins were kinda stale in my opinion with the Dutch being too defensive but 60th minutes onward, the match was great.RVP didn't impress me too much today, caught offside 10 times,I believe, but I'm glad he didn't let the pressure get to him when taking the penalty. Robben and Sneijder were pretty awesome. The costa rican keeper impressed me again today, though I felt sorry that he couldn't save any of the penalties but made awesome saves during the first 120 mins. And boy, what a master stroke by the Dutch coach! Bringing Krul one min before the final whistle, definitely a brave and most probably match winning decision.
Individual performances aside,I believe Netherlands will have to buck up their game a bit of they want to win more matches.A round of applause for Costa Rica, they won our hearts today ;)

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
And now for quite possibly the most important question in the thread:
FIFA or Pro Evolution Soccer for your gaming fun?

Even though this is off-topic but still....
I don't own a next gen console(Xbox One/PS4) or even a Xbox 360/PS3.I own a PS2 so don't flame me for saying this but I like PES better than FIFA on PS2 mostly because of realism and gameplay. :p FIFA just doesn't seem to be optimised for PS2 in terms of both graphics and gameplay.Player movement seems too unrealistic and limited but in PES,it's amazing and buttery smooth.

P.S:-My opinion is based solely upon my own opinion,I have never seen the gameplay on Xbox 360/PS3 and I've never even seen the Xbox One or PS4 in real life so yeah... xD

Manuel Chavez87

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Today my phone pop up a message that tomorrow at 17:00 hours, when the Brazil-Germany match starts, i got dentist :( . I think that i will call her tomorrow at first hour to ask her if i can change time haha.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Even though this is off-topic but still....
I don't own a next gen console(Xbox One/PS4) or even a Xbox 360/PS3.I own a PS2 so don't flame me for saying this but I like PES better than FIFA on PS2 mostly because of realism and gameplay. :p FIFA just doesn't seem to be optimised for PS2 in terms of both graphics and gameplay.Player movement seems too unrealistic and limited but in PES,it's amazing and buttery smooth.

P.S:-My opinion is based solely upon my own opinion,I have never seen the gameplay on Xbox 360/PS3 and I've never even seen the Xbox One or PS4 in real life so yeah... xD

Nice! I'm playing a ton of PES on the Nintendo 3DS and Xbox 360. I've read the PS2 version was pretty solid.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro