FIFA World Cup 2014 discussions and predictions!

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Today my phone pop up a message that tomorrow at 17:00 hours, when the Brazil-Germany match starts, i got dentist :( . I think that i will call her tomorrow at first hour to ask her if i can change time haha.

You should ;)

Nice! I'm playing a ton of PES on the Nintendo 3DS and Xbox 360. I've read the PS2 version was pretty solid.

It was :D I still love playing it :D

amirparoos

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
I can't believe this ...
In 1950 they lost the game with one goal less than the opponent
Players went out throw the water channel... How are they gonna make it outside this time??!!!!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Called it I knew Brazil was not going to win :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yup. It was always going to be hard to win without Thiago and Neymar, but 7-1 is insane. Germany were ruthless. I'd personally like to see Germany-Netherlands in the final. They've both been relatively consistent throughout the tournament.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Looks like I picked the correct upset, but it was handed out a round late. Brasil, you needed to win but didn't. It was a display of German engineering at its finest. France and Belgium, take note. You both look like the young German 2006 team in terms of the transition they made from that old club that went to the 2002 Final. The Germany on display is the team France and Belgium could grow into becoming with more time and seasoning.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
No offense but Silva should have nightmares for taking a needless yellow card and be missing from the Brazilian defense. You were missed today, although even if Silva played, the score may have been closer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon