FIFA World Cup 2014 discussions and predictions!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Brazil were really shown up these last couple of games. They were unbelievably bad. Germany and the Netherlands made them look ordinary.

Manuel Chavez87

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, Brazil made the worst game in the whole world cup, taking also all the other countries.
Remember how Germany ask for the time up vs Algeria, how also USA made them a hard game, not always is about the players, with good tactics you can make the game very hard, and also boring for the one that is watching :p . Also Argentina have a really hard time vs teams like Iran, that in name one can think Iran? Piece of cake, 4-0 at least...
For me this wont be a very exciting game, i think that Sabella will play it the same as Netherlands, trying to make it very hard, stuck, and that maybe Messi shine this time.

If Argentina wins, i think that half a million people will go out to celebrate here in the center of Buenos Aires, will be madness.

A couple of hours to see what happens...

UchilHasmit

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Argentina really struggle to move forward once Messi is tied down.. Aguero lavezzi not doing well enough..
On the other hand,Germany should surely let schurrle start this one! They must be high in confidence since their last match...
If arg manage to hold off klose M?ller for long enough.. This might go to penalties or else I see Germany running away with the game. What are your predictions for FT score?

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Argentina should let the Germans run in the first half hour of each half....then use the last 15 minutes for the final assaults.
Take advantage of that the Germans just like us ( Netherlands ) are not used of those temperatures.
Just don't let them give any chance to pick up some rest during the game.

UchilHasmit

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Argentina should let the Germans run in the first half hour of each half....then use the last 15 minutes for the final assaults.
Take advantage of that the Germans just like us ( Netherlands ) are not used of those temperatures.
Just don't let them give any chance to pick up some rest during the game.
I don't think Argentina will be able to fend off 30 minutes of attack.. M?ller sees the smallest of spaces and *boom* out of nowhere his head'll meet the ball and goal!

Manuel Chavez87

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
People are getting to the center of the city, in great numbers. And the match didnt start yet xD
lggrH8M.png
They are thinking in giving a holiday tomorrow Monday, so they can party all night haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte