Hey guys!

So, we've been kicking around the idea with Dan about starting up a weekly Twitch video stream for the gamers out there. Our lead designer, David Lundblad, and I have been playing lots of PC games in our off-hours (a lot of Payday 2 lately) and figured we might as well turn it into some site content. If there's enough demand, we'll get hooked up with Xbox Ones and play the big AAA games. Who knows, we may even give some away on the stream down the road.

Tentatively we're looking at 4:30 PM EST next Thursday, July 3, and running for about an hour. We just want to gauge interest in something like this. Does that time slot make sense? What games would you like to see us play? Would you rather Windows Phone games being streamed? Xbox One? PC? We're thinking of starting with Titanfall since it's sufficiently Microsofty, but we're also toying with the idea of getting into the early access for Elite: Dangerous on PC, but we're all ears (eyes?) for suggestions. Keep in mind that though Windows Phone stuff is our bread and butter, we are trying to expand the scope of the site, and there's some pretty exciting stuff happening on Xbox and PC as far as gaming goes.

In the meantime, you can subscribe to our newborn Twitch channel here for notifications of when we go live.
    gedzum and David Lundblad like this.
    06-26-2014 02:00 PM
    This sounds good..I'd be interested. Problem for me will be the time zone (UK) so might not be able to watch live. If you guys have an archive/VOD up, then I could still watch it later.
    06-26-2014 02:23 PM