Switching back to android as my daily driver - fed up of microsoft ( not of WP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday WP central had a post about Bing that offers twitter handles search....having a tag US ONLY.. That tag has made me insane and is making me feel like a second class citizen -Cortana for US, Bing rewards for US, music search not for India, locate my phone not for India,every contest for US.....this for US and that for US....then why the hell do they want an indian customer......on the other hand there is google - mean ,bad but equal to everyone....it offers the best in class services to its own OS while microsoft - Skype best on iOS, android, Bing rewards first came to android and iOS... Entry single thing they make,,, offer them firstly to those android and iOS guys.... Good bye windows phone community.. Is been a good time with you.... Just waiting for the next android L ....

TheMightyCraken

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday WP central had a post about Bing that offers twitter handles search....having a tag US ONLY.. That tag has made me insane and is making me feel like a second class citizen -Cortana for US, Bing rewards for US, music search not for India, locate my phone not for India,every contest for US.....this for US and that for US....then why the hell do they want an indian customer......on the other hand there is google - mean ,bad but equal to everyone....it offers the best in class services to its own OS while microsoft - Skype best on iOS, android, Bing rewards first came to android and iOS... Entry single thing they make,,, offer them firstly to those android and iOS guys.... Good bye windows phone community.. Is been a good time with you.... Just waiting for the next android L ....
bye :)
You should vote for Bing features to be unlocked in the WPUservoice site :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss