Mobile Nations - Question for the Mods...

Great deal

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
This is a question for the mods really,

A lot of people end of 'living' in their chosen community, iMore, Android Central, Crackberry, WPCentral etc. Do the Mods from each of the different portals (maybe some are the same mods?) chat on a regular basis?

if so then a dedicated section created by the mods that gives a snapshot of the features of each platform compared to the others would be very useful for all of those who don't have time to go to each individual one to see what's happening on the others via a table of sorts.

I know threads exist within each portal so people can discuss other platforms its just that information gets lost. This way we can see exactly which features are good, bad, lacking, need improving compared to each platform and make better comments and decisions when purchasing.

Similar to this format perhaps... http://www.androidmeup.com/system/application/resources/img/WP7_vs_Android_iOS.png

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I get what you are asking. Speaking from my experince on Mobile Nations, most users from another platform interested in a alternate OS (say moving from iOS to WP) will ask specific questions anyways. These questions are almost always specific enough that there is no way to get a graph detailed enough to truly help someone.

Not a bad idea, just not sure how it would help on the Mobile Nations platform. We want the specific questions. There are tons of other tech sites which cover the basics.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs