Can anyone help?

trvsglr_86

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I have Windstream for an ISP. When I look at my bill I see something that says "Basic Local Service" and "Non-Basic Local Service" They seem to slowly go up in price each bill. Non-Basic is $17.79 and the Basic went from $3.09 one bill to $12.00 the next. I just got off the phone with them and the lady said that it is very complicated and would take forever for her to explain it to me and that I wouldn't understand. I tried and tried and she would not transfer me to anyone and no matter how much I told her that I would like her to explain it to me, she would not. She said it would take to long for her to read, so I asked her to send me in a letter what she would not explain to me and she just would not answer my question and would keep cutting me off. I have also been paying my bill early ever since the start of my service and now for some reason I am unable to. She said the computer will not recognize an early payment attempt. I explained that I pay early all of the time and I got the same quick cut off and subject change. Anyway, does anyone know what these charges are, and why the woman refused to tell me? I tried to call back but was on hold for about 30 minutes, I hung up. Thank you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon