'Build a letter game' to Microsoft using 2 words...

Great deal

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Letter so far...at some point I will actually send this to MS hahaha......

Dear Microsoft.....

Im quite disappointed to see if the general situation will be fixed by Gandalf the brother of Fred the Brazilian footballer who likes Neymar's girlfriend so much that he would bang his head on the nearest tree. Further more, dear Microsoft, please note that I will continue complaining about the size of bezel of my brand new Lumia phone with lagdroid version cheesepieplumcandycake....didnt see it coming.

Also , please show us naked ladies and men, for we believe in nudist camps. Make sure to undress aforementioned people in case they're still wanna eat yesterdays chicken, while we wake up and sing 'Lumia Lumia' performed by Satya Nadella whilst wearing absolutely nothing except my invisibility cloak. Make sure to hide browsing history when NSA find XXX or else say ‘uncle’.

We, the pro nudists, hereby proclaim Apples iPhone has slavery and must be exterminated as soon as possible. WPCentral has told us the truth about your plan to bring the prehistoric monsters to live next to the Apple in Frisco.

We reckon..Wait, What?..Breaking News!!!

The Aliens are here sucking my battery dry with their huge tentacles and illegible text messages written in bad English and Klingon.

Microsoft please forgive me for wearing an Android Smart Hat, I want same hat with a plastic straw sucking through 1TB Onedrive…..

All the Jibber Jabbers or whatever Mclaren was, has left, thankfully. Now, move it! Sort out who your loyal fans are, or Samual Jackson will be, mushroom cloud making, above an easy target; Apples new iDildo for years, now that's a promise.

My patience is wearing red pants in surgery while I sing along with my uncle Bob. Microsoft, please read this but before you do, something stupid gonna happen to the iSheepdroid fans very soon.

Dear MSCF, whoever you purchase next try to be very wise in your choice of weapons to kill. The stupid ghost buster lacks vision, does your hair hang like Daniels or are lions den hairdos cooler?

Waka Flocka Hulu hulu, im drunk on love with Cortana and my right hand hurts from hitting 'send'.

Maybe I should just 'Go Apple' and hurt Nadellas feelings. Apple paid me to eat Blackberries, and little androids zombie apocalypse commeth. We will have depressive disorder if we submit to government control of our little rascals, to find, waiting- tired, thoroughly betwattled, utterly baffled and very Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Dear..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett