Just gonna leave this out there for you guys.

Big news: Android-powered Lumia incoming, from Nokia by Microsoft - Evleaks

If this is indeed true, then I'm finally making the switch to Android. The next galaxy note would fit the bill. Can't blindly support WP when even MS has little faith in it
    07-07-2014 01:02 AM
    I hope not. There is already the X line. Why? Just why would Microsoft release an Android Lumia? This doesn't make sense!
    07-07-2014 01:05 AM
    I hope not. There is already the X line. Why? Just why would Microsoft release an Android Lumia? This doesn't make sense!
    What scares me more is that it's coming from eVleaks. Sigh, if this turns out to be true:
    -Dev support would become as bad as BBs(there's already a thread where a dev says he will stop dev for WP if this happens)
    -WP marketshare would reduce to nothing.
    -MS's one vision would be a joke. "Here, we have one vision but just add android into the mix somehow".

I don't understand why MS would even do this. We don't see Android powered surface tablets do we?
    I'm actually gonna start paying attention to the next galaxy note incase this rumor turns out to be true. Even McLaren and what ever "big surprise that would rock the world" wont save WP from dying if this happens
    07-07-2014 01:23 AM
    I hope this isn't the surprise that would shock the world. Evleaks is usually reliable, but I hope this time they are wrong. I was going to buy a new WP this month, but now I'm going to see what Microsoft is up to and then buy a new phone. It's nothing short of suicide if they release an android (that's not a Nokia X).
    Melvinizer and Xeon Gutierrez like this.
    07-07-2014 01:34 AM
    Sigh... Those people who are recently bought WP from my recommendations would be shocked by this very leak.
    07-07-2014 01:52 AM