Post what Windows Phone you have!

TLRtheory

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Currently I have four of 'em:
- Lumia 930: which plays all my games without a hiccup, but fails to be my daily since there's no SD slot

- Lumia 635: Got it solely because it was the cheapest route to get wireless screen sharing. Previous ownership of the Lumia 830 taught me that the SD400 was quite capable in gaming, but without that 1GB RAM I can't make this my daily driver. Lack of an FFC is also kind of a big backdraw.

- YEZZ Billy 4.7: If you don't plan to own one of these, you should at least hold one once in your lifetime because it will spoil you. Very smooth phone, and it is THE thinnest, lightest Windows Phone there is. Sadly, the fact that it's not a Lumia means no MixRadio or Lumia Camera, both something I just simply need (ProShot would have helped too, but it crashes upon launch on this phone for some reason).

- Lumia 820: After going through everything else in the market, this has been the most consistently satisfying Windows Phone for me. Not too big, it has an FFC, it's got 1GB RAM, has all the network commodities, SD card slot allows this to hold ALL my apps without comprising music and my picture taking habits... and the SoC somehow has better real world performance in my 3D games+emus than I get on an SD400. Til we see something sub 5.5in of the 930's caliber that has an SD card slot and LTE on US GSM networks, this will remain my daily driver.

Ryan ODonnell

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I got an upgrade from my original post (which was a Nokia Lumia 635) and now I have upgraded to a Microsoft Lumia 535 in matte white, thinking of picking up a matte black cover!

The phone is now rocking Windows 10 Mobile 10149 :)

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Nokia Lumia 520(Red+Yellow);Nokia Lumia 620(Green+Yellow+Purple+Orange);Nokia Lumia 720(Yellow+Red) Microsoft Lumia 535(Green+White) and Nokia Lumia 1520 only a red one :) :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon