Have you ever scrolled to the bottom of the forums home page?
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/

Find stuff like this:

There are currently 9704 users online, 1811 members and 7893 guests.

Most users ever online was 27,848, 04-15-2014 at 11:15 AM. (This had to be the day Daniel Rubino announced the Surface Pro 3 contest)

Admins, Mods, etc. are highlighted in color in a list of all the users currently on the system. Birthdays are mentioned (when provided).

And Windows Phone Central Forums Statistics

Threads: 108,676 Posts: 1,097,980 Members: 215,982

Welcome to our newest member, 2213pal

Also check out the link in the upper right corner of every forum page, under the "Social" column:

http://forums.windowscentral.com/membermap.php

Have you marked your location yet?

For those of you with a competitive streak:

Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com Statistics
    Threads: 380,955 Posts: 3,685,752 Members: 2,366,776
    (they don't show who is online now or their simultaneous login record, and they don't have a map)
    They also don't have the MobileNations Title/Menu Bar showing there are other MN websites related to anything other than Android

BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com Statistics
    Threads: 741,402 Posts: 9,579,299 Members: 3,974,130
    (they don't show who is online now or their simultaneous login record, and they don't have a map)

iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com Statistics
    Threads: 104,196 Posts: 803,409 Members: 289,790 (WPC has more threads and more posts)

Edited: I forgot to give the stats on Connectedly, MN's small, but growing site for wearables and embedded OS devices...
    Connectedly Forum Statistics
    Threads: 3,534 Posts: 26,457 Members: 13,775

Yeah, this is all just fun stuff that only a nerd could love. Thanks to WPC for sharing!
    Last edited by Nerdy Woman; 07-18-2014 at 11:20 PM.
    gedzum, a5cent, xandros9 and 2 others like this.
    07-18-2014 10:14 PM
    Here's how you find the other sites when using Android Central. You need to click on that little box to the right of "androidcentral" at the upper left hand corner of the page.

screenshot-42-.png
    gedzum, a5cent and Guytronic like this.
    07-18-2014 10:52 PM
    Here's how you find the other sites when using Android Central. You need to click on that little box to the right of "androidcentral" at the upper left hand corner of the page.
    TY, Laura. Wouldn't you know there's always one that doesn't go with the intuitive, universal layout? LOL
    Laura Knotek, Guytronic and a5cent like this.
    07-18-2014 11:15 PM
    TY, Laura. Wouldn't you know there's always one that doesn't go with the intuitive, universal layout? LOL
    Android Central used to look similar to all the others, but they changed it maybe about a month or two ago. I wonder if all the other sites will switch to that style.

I know the designs of all the sites has changed over the years. For instance, CrackBerry had really ugly fonts a couple years ago that looked similar to Times New Roman. Times New Roman (or any serif font) looks great on a printed page but terrible on a monitor. That CrackBerry font did not last long, and then they switched to the one they have now, which is very readable.

If you want an idea of how all the sites used to look, check out webOS Nation. That one is not actively promoted, since webOS is dead, other than use in LG Smart TVs.
    a5cent, Nerdy Woman and Guytronic like this.
    07-18-2014 11:25 PM
    I remember Crackberry from about 4-5 years ago.
    It was kind of scary being a mobile newbie
    Wasn't the CB store integrated into the site?
    I bought my first "Curve rebuild kit" from CB and hooked up with some on-line friends I still type at today.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-18-2014 11:58 PM
    I remember Crackberry from about 4-5 years ago.
    It was kind of scary being a mobile newbie
    Wasn't the CB store integrated into the site?
    I bought my first "Curve rebuild kit" from CB and hooked up with some on-line friends I still type at today.
    They used to have an app store that was from Mobihand, a company that eventually went bankrupt. I remember I used to buy all my apps from the CrackBerry App Store, rather than BlackBerry App World.

CB was the first site I joined. I signed up upon recommendation of a friend who told me I had to check it out when I told him a got a BB. He was a BES admin at the time and he had an 8330 Curve. I got the Bold 9000.
    Guytronic and a5cent like this.
    07-19-2014 12:03 AM
    They used to have an app store that was from Mobihand, a company that eventually went bankrupt. I remember I used to buy all my apps from the CrackBerry App Store, rather than BlackBerry App World.

CB was the first site I joined. I signed up upon recommendation of a friend who told me I had to check it out when I told him a got a BB. He was a BES admin at the time and he had an 8330 Curve. I got the Bold 9000.
    That Bold 8900 was the thing I wanted most a few years back.
    The thing I absolutely loved about the Curve line was being able to "one hand it" the trackball with the real keypad was so easy for me.

Just something about the little trackball and it's feel that made a connection between human and device.
    07-19-2014 12:14 AM
    That Bold 8900 was the thing I wanted most a few years back.
    The thing I absolutely loved about the Curve line was being able to "one hand it" the trackball with the real keypad was so easy for me.

Just something about the little trackball and it's feel that made a connection between human and device.
    My trackball was white and glowed in the dark. I thought that was really cool, since some BBs did not have glowing white trackballs.
    07-19-2014 12:20 AM
    Yeah I randomly come across those stats when I press END instead of HOME
    07-21-2014 04:55 PM