I'm having a huge dilemma, that many other users have had in the last 6 months: my upgrade is available and I want a new Windows Phone. The Icon, Ativ SE and 1520 are all options for me as I'm on AT&T, but could switch to Verizon with no deposit. Problem is, I have a 920 and I've gotten spoiled on all of its' Star Trek features. I love glace, double tap to wake, FM radio, OIS and the lovely screen. I use these features constantly. None of the above phones has all of these features, maybe two or three of them.

This is not one of those 'which phone should I buy?' topics. I want to rant that it's some kind of crazy ancient alien mother-effing conspiracy that I can't just buy the perfect phone for any amount of money. Only in a perfect storm of one manufacturer pointlessly dropping features and another just designing theirs with monkeys throwing dung at a wall and analyzing it with fractal software. But seriously, who invests millions developing a device and makes obviously wrong decisions? CONSPIRACY I tell you. Sony, Nintendo, Blackberry and Apple have banded together to pay Microsoft a huge amount of money to kill the Xbox One and Windows Phone. The Illuminati and Aliens are of course controlling all of the major corporations, so this is an effort to prevent humanity from having the ultra technology that WP 8.1 and Cortana provide us.
    07-20-2014 04:26 PM
    Shhhhhh! Don't say that! Big Brother's listening!
    07-20-2014 04:33 PM