08-02-2014 10:16 AM
30 12
tools
    Two years ago, me and my classmate were playing frisbee in the classroom, with my (old) Galaxy Note in my left hand. When it was my turn, I stupidly flung the Note, it hit the window (which cracked), then a chair with a sharp edge, then it landed flat on it's face with a really loud "CLACK"
    But when I picked it up, it mysteriously had no scratches or dents at all. Odd.
    08-02-2014 07:00 AM
    I have two.

One was when I accidentally threw my old Nokia C5-00 up in the air and...failed to catch it. Twenty feet up, twenty feet down. No damage whatsoever.

The second is when I accidentally dropped my 620 down a staircase. Screen failed to turn on, but the rest of the phone was responsive. Left me without internet for two months.
    08-02-2014 07:27 AM
    Two years ago, me and my classmate were playing frisbee in the classroom, with my (old) Galaxy Note in my left hand. When it was my turn, I stupidly flung the Note, it hit the window (which cracked), then a chair with a sharp edge, then it landed flat on it's face with a really loud "CLACK"
    But when I picked it up, it mysteriously had no scratches or dents at all. Odd.
    LOL. That was funny. As bad as playing frisbee in the class is, my class sometimes plays cricket (believe it) and football (soccer) in the class(wierd I know). The worst that's ever happened was somebody getting hit by a football in the head and breaking the class clock(we removed the glass and you couldn't tell the difference). That was some luck you had with your phone though.
    08-02-2014 07:31 AM
    LOL. That was funny. As bad as playing frisbee in the class is, my class sometimes plays cricket (believe it) and football (soccer) in the class(wierd I know). The worst that's ever happened was somebody getting hit by a football in the head and breaking the class clock(we removed the glass and you couldn't tell the difference). That was some luck you had with your phone though.
    Don't get me started on football, we actually knocked two of our classmates unconscious by just getting hit in the head.
    Back on topic though, I accidentally did drop my 920 off a waterfall during one of my outbounds while cliff jumping. I just had to chase after it, but it still works. The shell though, I had to have that changed.
    08-02-2014 10:14 AM
    dropped it on road n traffic crushed it left me an metal block 6700 slide
    08-02-2014 10:16 AM
30 12