What's the worst accident you ever had with your phone?

paramsingh

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I remember reading in some ancient scriptures that God once dropped his Nokia 3310 on earth which made Eve pregnant and the after shock caused mass extinction of dinosaurs.

LTTG

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
A sofa like chair swallowed my Lumia the other day, I freaked out!! When I successfully took it out I saw a little scratch on the top of my Lumia's screen :(
That chair swallows EVERYTHING
I'm gonna post a pic of it soon :p

desitunez

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
While talking on the phone having a nice cup of tea , dropped it in hot tea :D ! , Luckily it was NOKIA 3300 after drying for couple of days it worked again haha !

Other worst one was - I dropped in toilet ( baggy jeans late 90's ) - that was flushed !

Abdul Rahman Noor

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Years ago I had a Nokia 6230i. One day I left it in my jeans and chucked it in the washing machine. I fished it out after two cycles and was sure it was a goner, but after drying it for a couple of days, it continued to work like nothing happened.
Think I still have it lying around some place...

SammyD97

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I dropped my Nokia C3 in water few years back. Didn't have to do any magical phone drying ritual (like the rice thing). Worked perfectly, except that I had water vapour on one corner of my screen for about 2 days. The phone still works to this day even though I don't use it anymore.

Vironas Lord

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
A sofa like chair swallowed my Lumia the other day, I freaked out!! When I successfully took it out I saw a little scratch on the top of my Lumia's screen :(
That chair swallows EVERYTHING
I'm gonna post a pic of it soon :p

OMG!! I want to see this chair!! 😲😲

Vironas Lord

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I had a Nokia 7610 for about a month... Well... Full of images (2MP camera) and mp3s in 32MB sd card ( :p ) when someone stole it! It hurted too much! That was the worst accident i had... 😌
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

Bizarro_Prime

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
I've always looked after my phones. Dating back as far as the days of the Phillips C12 I've never had an accident.
2 weeks ago I was walking across the car park at work. Took my 920 out my pocket to check the time to see if I was late or not. I thought I put my phone back in my pocket but missed and it hit the floor and got a tiny dent in the top right corner.

kuwari316

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I had my nokia music express (i think. Don't know number ) in my pocket and i went swimming. 😞 Bye bye phone.
Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

anon6002755

May 17, 2013
Visit site
i had a fit of rage and decided that the very expensive phone(htc EVO which i now think was my worst smartphone ever, it was also on sprint so that makes everything the worst) i was holding in my pocket was the best thing to slam on the ground. poor phone never knew what was coming. also i dropped my droid razr in the pooper...right after i finished pooping...while there was still **** in the toilet... but it continued to work fine after a quick rinse and many baby wipes.

girishN

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
My 520 was charging on bed, that little cable came in the way of my sister and then a swing and a drop on floor, screen got cracked but was fixed by nokia care next day.
What hurt me most are the scratches it's white panel got from the stairs edges, they are still there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo