The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
08-02-2014 10:16 AM
30 12
tools
    As it says....lets hear them stories *smiles*
    xandros9 likes this.
    07-20-2014 07:15 PM
    Some years ago I dropped a phone in milk
    Last edited by dameon_03; 07-21-2014 at 03:15 PM.
    07-20-2014 07:16 PM
    I remember reading in some ancient scriptures that God once dropped his Nokia 3310 on earth which made Eve pregnant and the after shock caused mass extinction of dinosaurs.
    07-20-2014 07:20 PM
    The drop killed adam which made eve invent the vibrating phone
    07-20-2014 07:21 PM
    A sofa like chair swallowed my Lumia the other day, I freaked out!! When I successfully took it out I saw a little scratch on the top of my Lumia's screen :(
    That chair swallows EVERYTHING
    I'm gonna post a pic of it soon :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-20-2014 07:30 PM
    While talking on the phone having a nice cup of tea , dropped it in hot tea :D ! , Luckily it was NOKIA 3300 after drying for couple of days it worked again haha !

Other worst one was - I dropped in toilet ( baggy jeans late 90's ) - that was flushed !
    xandros9 likes this.
    07-20-2014 07:38 PM
    Lol these just keep getting better. Any pics would def be great *smiles*
    07-20-2014 08:02 PM
    Signing up with Sprint
    LTTG, xandros9 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-20-2014 08:11 PM
    Signing up with Sprint
    Explains your username :P
    xandros9 and AngrySprintUser like this.
    07-20-2014 08:23 PM
    Dropped my old iPhone 3gs in glass with melted ice, home button never was the same even after it sitting in rice
    07-20-2014 08:26 PM
    Used an upgrade and got the HTC 8X... Biggest accident ever
    07-20-2014 08:38 PM
    Years ago I had a Nokia 6230i. One day I left it in my jeans and chucked it in the washing machine. I fished it out after two cycles and was sure it was a goner, but after drying it for a couple of days, it continued to work like nothing happened.
    Think I still have it lying around some place...
    07-20-2014 08:58 PM
    Dropped my Sony Xperia S on rocks while playing badminton, never worked again. ๐Ÿ˜ž
    Sent from my RM-914_im_mea3_380 using Tapatalk
    07-21-2014 10:00 AM
    I dropped my Nokia C3 in water few years back. Didn't have to do any magical phone drying ritual (like the rice thing). Worked perfectly, except that I had water vapour on one corner of my screen for about 2 days. The phone still works to this day even though I don't use it anymore.
    07-21-2014 10:15 AM
    A sofa like chair swallowed my Lumia the other day, I freaked out!! When I successfully took it out I saw a little scratch on the top of my Lumia's screen :(
    That chair swallows EVERYTHING
    I'm gonna post a pic of it soon :P

OMG!! I want to see this chair!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    07-21-2014 12:03 PM
    I had a Nokia 7610 for about a month... Well... Full of images (2MP camera) and mp3s in 32MB sd card ( :p ) when someone stole it! It hurted too much! That was the worst accident i had... ๐Ÿ˜Œ
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk
    07-21-2014 12:05 PM
    I've always looked after my phones. Dating back as far as the days of the Phillips C12 I've never had an accident.
    2 weeks ago I was walking across the car park at work. Took my 920 out my pocket to check the time to see if I was late or not. I thought I put my phone back in my pocket but missed and it hit the floor and got a tiny dent in the top right corner.
    07-21-2014 12:12 PM
    I had my nokia music express (i think. Don't know number ) in my pocket and i went swimming. ๐Ÿ˜ž Bye bye phone.
    Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk
    07-21-2014 01:18 PM
    i had a fit of rage and decided that the very expensive phone(htc EVO which i now think was my worst smartphone ever, it was also on sprint so that makes everything the worst) i was holding in my pocket was the best thing to slam on the ground. poor phone never knew what was coming. also i dropped my droid razr in the pooper...right after i finished pooping...while there was still **** in the toilet... but it continued to work fine after a quick rinse and many baby wipes.
    switch side method likes this.
    07-22-2014 08:12 AM
    My 520 was charging on bed, that little cable came in the way of my sister and then a swing and a drop on floor, screen got cracked but was fixed by nokia care next day.
    What hurt me most are the scratches it's white panel got from the stairs edges, they are still there.
    07-22-2014 08:32 AM
    Two years ago I was at my friend's private gun range in his backyard (he lives in the middle of nowhere) which he said I could use while he was out on vacation. I was shooting a black powder flintlock pistol, and I had a load fail to go off. I primed the pan again and once again the pistol failed to fire. I stupidly placed the pistol in the shooting table instead of keeping it pointed down range for the 30 seconds or so you are supposed to when a charge fails to go off, and started walking towards another table where I had some tools, thinking I was going to have to extract the lead ball out of the barrel to clean the gun. About 2 seconds later the pistol went off, and the discharge destroyed my Iphone, which was resting on the table. After that I decided to go Android, which I didn't enjoy, and eventually I got a Windows Phone.
    07-22-2014 04:35 PM
    My HTC HD7 "glass landed" in the ground, direct over a stone. The glass breaked really bad, but the phone still worked.

The really bad thing is that happened after a complete day bragging about my phone. When I returned home I tried to replace the glass, but eventually I upgraded to my current phone.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 720 using Tapatalk
    switch side method likes this.
    07-22-2014 04:41 PM
    Two years ago I was at my friend's private gun range in his backyard (he lives in the middle of nowhere) which he said I could use while he was out on vacation. I was shooting a black powder flintlock pistol, and I had a load fail to go off. I primed the pan again and once again the pistol failed to fire. I stupidly placed the pistol in the shooting table instead of keeping it pointed down range for the 30 seconds or so you are supposed to when a charge fails to go off, and started walking towards another table where I had some tools, thinking I was going to have to extract the lead ball out of the barrel to clean the gun. About 2 seconds later the pistol went off, and the discharge destroyed my Iphone, which was resting on the table. After that I decided to go Android, which I didn't enjoy, and eventually I got a Windows Phone.
    Wow...you actually shot a phone !! Mind you tho....a couple of months ago a bullet stopped a man dying after a 520 took the impact. Not such a cheap phone after all lol
    07-24-2014 08:46 PM
    So I was I college and owned a Nokia 7210 I just bought from one of my friends. I had those open pouch cases that had no flap and was always careful. So it was at night and I ran to catch a bus to go to friend's house. After getting on the bus, I realized the phone had fallen out of the pouch and was lost. Tried calling the number to retrieve it but it went to voicemail...a sure sign it was someone else's phone now. At that time most people didn't have phones with a colored screen so that was that.

Never got it back again and I've never used cases like that since.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    08-02-2014 06:51 AM
    Even worse than losing a phone... I was having a spring fling with a former coworker and I remember seeing her picking up my phone and scrolling through my messages periodically...and I was like "So I'm dating one of THOSE.." Needless to sag once the spring ended, that ended too...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    08-02-2014 06:55 AM
30 12