Quest for 1k!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
I will never update my device to iOS 8 until there is a jb available with these amazing effects. With bonus I got air drop which was disabled on my device by apple. Effects looks very similar to windows vista or 7 aero glass interface. Keyboard.apps like safari,camera,spotlight search,Siri,notification centre have transparency. Earlier it was boring gray and dull. Will try some more tweaks which will enable burst shoot,slow motion video , etc on ipad :|D

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Lol. Wonderful shots. I'm glad you got airdrop. Why did Apple disable it on your device?
Market tactics /or tricks. Apple wants their users to buy newer iPhone/iPad to get these glossy effects/airdrop. Haahaa I will never :p think this way iPad 2 or iPhone 4 has the same chipset and ram (A5 chip with 512MB ram ) where as iPad mini first gen is the same. It got all those effects and air drop where as poor iPad 2 or iPhone 4S didn't received air drop but iPhone 4 got transparent effects. My iPad 3 and iPad 2 didn't revived the new look and feel of iOS 7. IPad 3 has an A5X chip with 1GB ram where X stands for quad core graphics. With same dual core chip and retina display (2K). Huh bad apple. I will never buy any other apple product after such support.

troylytle

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. I feel the same. This reminds me of another thread I'm following. Nokia not supporting things with cyan. I think if it makes for a good experience they will bring it eventually. Just because it's not available now doesn't mean it won't be.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
On the beta stuff I always install...then soft reset...and maybe profit.
The gentle reset works 3\4's of the time however as always with beta = no guarantee's|

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I think I'm going to do it about ten times because I've done it 4 already. I just had a clean install and a hard reset. Lol. It's no big deal. Just annoying.

:unhappy: why not downgrade to windows phone 8.0 like I did with my Lumia 920 :D. If you do so what features of wp8.1 you will miss the most ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss