The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
11-02-2014 04:55 PM
247 ... 56789 ...
tools
    Deleted, wrongly quoted
    09-07-2014 07:18 AM
    Does my wedding video to my ex wife count?
    ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
    switch side method likes this.
    09-07-2014 07:20 AM
    Does my wedding video to my ex wife count?
    Guess she switched sides eh?
    09-07-2014 07:57 AM
    The last time I watched a really bad movie was The Movie: Rocky Balboa. I'm huge fan of the Rocky movies. But this movie didn't do justice to the epic Rocky movie series. The antagonist or villain was played by an actor who showed stone face. No acting. The role itself was of such low screen presence it seemed as if it was forcefully added to the script just to glorify Rocky one Las time. The glorification too fell short. The movie is a joke and an insult to the immortal Rocky. It was clear the makers made the film desperately to make some cash from the legacy of the hugely successful Rocky series. Pathetic. Simply crap.
    09-07-2014 08:14 AM
    The last time I watched a really bad movie was The Movie: Rocky Balboa. I'm huge fan of the Rocky movies. But this movie didn't do justice to the epic Rocky movie series. The antagonist or villain was played by an actor who showed stone face. No acting. The role itself was of such low screen presence it seemed as if it was forcefully added to the script just to glorify Rocky one Las time. The glorification too fell short. The movie is a joke and an insult to the immortal Rocky. It was clear the makers made the film desperately to make some cash from the legacy of the hugely successful Rocky series. Pathetic. Simply crap.
    I disagree.
    09-07-2014 01:55 PM
    Disagreement is not enough. You two need to fight.

*Cue Rocky training montage music*
    SpaceyO and Usama Jawad96 like this.
    09-07-2014 05:29 PM
    Funny Farm starring Chevy Chase. The only movie I've ever walked out on.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show. The only movie I've seen over 1000 times.

Leonard Part 6 and Ghost Dad. Bill Cosby doesn't work on the big screen, unless it's a film of his standup. Simple as that.
    09-07-2014 05:52 PM
    Teeth

Ridiculous movie!
    09-07-2014 06:05 PM
    I disagree.
    What's your opinion then? The father son relationship tension between Rocky and his son that is shown in the first half suddenly resolves after Rocky lectures his son about not blaming others. And the son understands. He felt so embarrassed and suddenly he doesn't feel embarrassed by Rocky's last fight. If he was so understanding he would have been by Rocky's side long ago. And the main female character. She and her son was introduced into the film only to show the philanthropy side of Rocky and for her to tell Rocky fighters fight. Nothing else. The two characters are so vacant and irrelevant to the main theme of the film.

IIt's just a big disappointment.
    09-07-2014 11:20 PM
    Spider-Man 3 was a rough watch. With Venom it had potential but couldn't pull it off.
    09-08-2014 12:03 AM
    Pearl Harbour....

or any Ben Affleck movie.
    09-08-2014 09:53 AM
    Pearl Harbour....

Don't forget he's the next Batman. The horror! Anyways, apart from Affleck what did you not like about the movie? I liked it very much.
    berty6294 and DavidinCT like this.
    09-08-2014 09:57 AM
    I too really enjoyed Pearl Harbor. But judging by your "Harbour" instead of "Harbor", you may not be American so it may not grab you like it grabs us Americans.
    DavidinCT likes this.
    09-08-2014 10:00 AM
    A bunch of yahoos shooting down a zero with shotguns. Typical Hollywood bs. 50 cal no worries but a shotgun please!!!!
    09-08-2014 10:14 AM
    Don't forget he's the next Batman. The horror! Anyways, apart from Affleck what did you not like about the movie? I liked it very much.

Yeah they messed up big time with him as Batman. Bales performances will make Affleck look like an even bigger tool.
    ams963 likes this.
    09-08-2014 10:19 AM
    Yeah they messed up big time with him as Batman. Bales performances will make Affleck look like an even bigger tool.
    I say we wait til the movie is finished and released until we come to a conclusion.

And not to get into a debate, but I personally thought Bale was a great Bruce Wayne. But not a very good Batman or at least a very forgettable one.
    09-08-2014 10:37 AM
    Pearl Harbour....

Good Will Hunting, The Town and Argo are pretty enjoyable movies.
    09-08-2014 10:39 AM
    Looks like we got a Ben Affleck fan ๐Ÿ˜‰
    09-08-2014 10:42 AM
    Fan is a strong word. He isn't my favorite actor. But he's certainly not the worst. In regards to Batman, there is just no way to know how he will do in the role til we see it. It's widely known Michael Keaton's casting as Bruce Wayne/Bats wasn't a popular choice. For me personally, he's still the definitive big screen Batman/Bruce Wayne.
    09-08-2014 12:11 PM
    Fan is a strong word. He isn't my favorite actor. But he's certainly not the worst. In regards to Batman, there is just no way to know how he will do in the role til we see it. It's widely known Michael Keaton's casting as Bruce Wayne/Bats wasn't a popular choice. For me personally, he's still the definitive big screen Batman/Bruce Wayne.
    Yeah I agree Keaton was my favourite Batman until the Christopher Nolan series. I don't want to compare him with Bale. I think they were both great.

I wonder if Affleck will do better than Val?
    Last edited by SAM 77; 09-08-2014 at 10:38 PM.
    DavidinCT likes this.
    09-08-2014 12:15 PM
    Better than Val? How bout better than Clooney? I couldn't stand his bobble head routine. Now that I think about it, that Batman movie with Freeze and Poison Ivy sucked hard. We went from awesome dark Tim Burton to a ...Batman-on-Ice production...
    SAM 77 likes this.
    09-08-2014 01:18 PM
    I say we wait til the movie is finished and released until we come to a conclusion.

And not to get into a debate, but I personally thought Bale was a great Bruce Wayne. But not a very good Batman or at least a very forgettable one.
    Agreed. The Batman voice was tough to listen to. I love the character, but the voice not so much.

I think Affleck will do a good job. Listen to Kevin Smith's "Fatman on Batman" and you'll hear why.
    09-08-2014 10:39 PM
    I agree with you guys that we can't really rule out Affleck until the movie is released. But remember there is no Christopher Nolan to bring a strong emotional and great Batman out of Afleck. He has to prove on his own.
    09-09-2014 04:13 AM
    I don't know what kind of Batman Ben Affleck will make, but I know there will never be another Joker like Nicholson. Game, set and match.
    SAM 77, MSFTisMIA and DavidinCT like this.
    09-09-2014 09:22 PM
    I don't know what kind of Batman Ben Affleck will make, but I know there will never be another Joker like Nicholson. Game, set and match.
    As I agree he was a epicJoker...but, it's hard to put him against Heath Ledger in the Dark Night....I mean he even looked crazy in that movie(unreal performance, no question)....Epic movies not to be in this list of crappy movies..
    ams963 likes this.
    09-10-2014 07:32 PM
247 ... 56789 ...