Worst Movie You've Seen...Ever!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So...in highlight of Hollywood's recent clunkers in the Box Office this summer, I'm curious to know from the WPCentral community what was the worst movie people have ever seen?

My top clunker was The Haunting (1999). That's the only bad movie I've seen Liam Nelson act in. Catherine Zeta Jones and Owen Wilson were equally inept. Lili Taylor was OK. This was an atrocious remake of a good 1963 movie by the same name. What made me cringe about this film was that there was ONE tremendously obvious death in the film, and I wept the whole time because my friend paid for us to go to the movies to see it....

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
POSSIBLE NOAH SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!!

I just watched Noah. What a terrible movie, there's so much wrong with it. This flick is packed with Christian "morality", in this movie presented as pure insanity. Noah is a psychopathic killer, the bad guy is more reasonable than this crazed lunatic. Actually, all of the characters in this movie are crazy, the son that wants to kill his father because a girl died he knew like 10 minutes (mostly because he was overly horny); the weak female characters that accept everything that comes to them, with at most speaking up slightly; Noah that wants to kill his grand children just... because* (and the female characters doing nothing about it), his oldest son who wants to protect these children, but can't because he's amazingly incompetent... damn, who the hell wrote this?

And it wasn't even that bad in the beginning, the movie is beautifully shot, I thought that it might be not too bad. Then they encounter some kind of trolls and an old wizard (yeah, there's magic in this movie), and from there it goes downhill. The animals are poorly animated (and excluded from the movie later anyway, probably due to cost), the story doesn't make much sense, the motivations of the characters are inexplicable. When Noah tells genesis, I was first surprised, they actually showed it in a very scientific way including evolution... until the point the humans appear magically, I guess somebody got nervous in the end.

The movie kills off thousands of innocent people whose only fault was doing the same thing all the actors in this flick are doing everyday. Eating meat, taking more resources than earth can provide in the long term. That's it.

Also, this movie is the greatest tale of incest ever.

...at least the movie promotes living vegan, what I find pretty funny (that the movie does it, not living vegan).

*We don't have do discuss this. I do understand very well what the movie was doing there. I just don't like it, nothing legitimates child murder.

Paul May

Lumia 950 & Surface Pro Champion
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
POSSIBLE NOAH SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!!

I just watched Noah. What a terrible movie, there's so much wrong with it. This flick is packed with Christian "morality", in this movie presented as pure insanity. Noah is a psychopathic killer, the bad guy is more reasonable than this crazed lunatic. Actually, all of the characters in this movie are crazy, the son that wants to kill his father because a girl died he knew like 10 minutes (mostly because he was overly horny); the weak female characters that accept everything that comes to them, with at most speaking up slightly; Noah that wants to kill his grand children just... because* (and the female characters doing nothing about it), his oldest son who wants to protect these children, but can't because he's amazingly incompetent... damn, who the hell wrote this?

And it wasn't even that bad in the beginning, the movie is beautifully shot, I thought that it might be not too bad. Then they encounter some kind of trolls and an old wizard (yeah, there's magic in this movie), and from there it goes downhill. The animals are poorly animated (and excluded from the movie later anyway, probably due to cost), the story doesn't make much sense, the motivations of the characters are inexplicable. When Noah tells genesis, I was first surprised, they actually showed it in a very scientific way including evolution... until the point the humans appear magically, I guess somebody got nervous in the end.

The movie kills off thousands of innocent people whose only fault was doing the same thing all the actors in this flick are doing everyday. Eating meat, taking more resources than earth can provide in the long term. That's it.

Also, this movie is the greatest tale of incest ever.

...at least the movie promotes living vegan, what I find pretty funny (that the movie does it, not living vegan).

*We don't have do discuss this. I do understand very well what the movie was doing there. I just don't like it, nothing legitimates child murder.

The other half really wants to see this movie. I have been dreading watching it since I am not a religious person. Anyway, your synopsis of this movie actually will make me smile now when I have to sit through it. Thank you.

Paul May

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
The worst movie I have ever seen has got to be Dracula 3000. Dracula 2000 was a great movie which is why I wanted to watch 3000 which ended up being Dracula in space with Coolio, and some guy name Van Helsing, oh and don't forget the sex bot woman. It was so bad.

EDIT: http://youtu.be/Y_PuM3nxgiw
Youtube video of the last 3 minutes of this movie. You will get the idea.

Last edited:

Jonnie LasVegas

May 15, 2014
Visit site
The worst movie I have ever seen has got to be Dracula 3000. Dracula 2000 was a great movie which is why I wanted to watch 3000 which ended up being Dracula in space with Coolio, and some guy name Van Helsing, oh and don't forget the sex bot woman. It was so bad.

EDIT: http://youtu.be/Y_PuM3nxgiw
Youtube video of the last 3 minutes of this movie. You will get the idea.
WOW! That was bad, lol!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Waterworld was the worst one I've ever seen, and I didn't even watch all of it. It was part of a double feature at the drive-in. I went to sleep after about 20 minutes into it. That's the only time I've ever fallen asleep while watching a movie at a cinema/drive-in.

Vishnu Hs

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Waterworld was the worst one I've ever seen, and I didn't even watch all of it. It was part of a double feature at the drive-in. I went to sleep after about 20 minutes into it. That's the only time I've ever fallen asleep while watching a movie at a cinema/drive-in.
u r ryt!movie has nothing to offer for the ppl who live in land

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I forgot about this one. It was the first big money expensive flop I can remember. Indeed, this was atrcious...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

engineermoore

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
My friends and I used to get together to watch the terrible straight to TV movies that were always on SyFy. It was always such a good laugh. Anyway, my favourites (i.e. the worst) were Mongolian Death Worm, Dinocroc and Sharknado. Seriously, everyone needs to see these films!

Jonnie LasVegas

May 15, 2014
Visit site
My friends and I used to get together to watch the terrible straight to TV movies that were always on SyFy. It was always such a good laugh. Anyway, my favourites (i.e. the worst) were Mongolian Death Worm, Dinocroc and Sharknado. Seriously, everyone needs to see these films!

Oh man, Mongolian Death Worm! You're right, that one was so awful it was fun! I haven't seen the other two, but I might have to, lol!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sharknado has a part 2. That alone is horrid.

Voice Commands Submitted via Moto X

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Geez..... Am I the ONLY sap who remembers the really horrid movies from the 70's and 80's, or just the only one moronic enough to have sat through them?

"Kingdom of the Spiders".... William Shatner at his worse. Or best, if his worst is a great thing.

"The Swarm".... Yep, killer bees. Nope... not a good movie.

"Staying Alive"... Please data dump this from my brain. Please...

More recent...

"Cyborg" ... Jean Claude-Van Damme's worst ever. That is saying a ton.

"Battlefield Earth"... How could this not been mentioned yet?

"Master of Disguise" ..My stinking kids made me sit through this. Killed Dana Carvey's career.

But... my all time worst movie....

"Howard the Duck"........ Why??? HOW?? This was APPROVED by someone, somewhere, somehow....

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
The other half really wants to see this movie. I have been dreading watching it since I am not a religious person. Anyway, your synopsis of this movie actually will make me smile now when I have to sit through it. Thank you.

I am a Believer and trust me.... This thing can unite us all in it's inept, silly, inaccurate, and heavy handed morality adding up to just a bad, unlikable movie. I posted what I thought of it in this thread:
http://forums.windowscentral.com/off-topic-lounge/239689-[official]-movie-review-thread.html

Nothing has changed my mind. Just a crap flick that missed a grand chance with a great cast.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
There are few movies that have made me physically ill and sadly, my beautiful wife has been responsible for dispensing all these Ex-Lax, milk of magnesia and cod liver oil cocktails. In no particular order:

Sense and Sensibility
The Notebook
Emma
Never Say Never Again

Paul May

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
But... my all time worst movie....

"Howard the Duck"........ Why??? HOW?? This was APPROVED by someone, somewhere, somehow....

Howard the duck was one of my all time favorite childhood movies, I suppose it wouldn't appeal to everyone and it was cheesy but I must disagree on being one of the worst movies. My kids even liked it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)