Worst Movie You've Seen...Ever!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Ordinarily, I'd add the last Inspector Gadget or the last Pink Panther movie, but based on the suggestions so far, neither one of these movies would make the cut...

Post approved by Nexus 5

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Tree of life was pretty bad.

Wow. I had forgotten about that one. As a rule, if every critic loves an "art" film, then I know now I will hate it. This is the movie that taught me that rule. Original, yes. Painfully dull, uninteresting, and the equal of watching the paint dry, yep.

anon6002755

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Wow. I had forgotten about that one. As a rule, if every critic loves an "art" film, then I know now I will hate it. This is the movie that taught me that rule. Original, yes. Painfully dull, uninteresting, and the equal of watching the paint dry, yep.

Lol. Thank you. I thought I was the only one.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Wow! I can't believe no one has mentioned Ishtar!! Oh the mere mention of this just made my insides churn. Be back in 5 minutes!

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
There are some bad movies on this thread but Valhalla Rising and District 9 are both very original inspired films that I love. For me Titanic is one of my all time least favorite. Some of the worst acting and writing ever! Add to that the extreme popularity of it and it becomes all the more frustrating.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
There are some bad movies on this thread but Valhalla Rising and District 9 are both very original inspired films that I love. For me Titanic is one of my all time least favorite. Some of the worst acting and writing ever! Add to that the extreme popularity of it and it becomes all the more frustrating.

Yeah. I love District 9. Great flick.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I was told that Titanic should be watched with a female companion. Did that back in the day and we both thought it was wretched:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Dantes Peak. I'm sure there's plenty of other terrible films ive seen but this one always sticks out. Pierce Brosnan playing an awful role in a terrible film. At one point a jeep gets driven through lava. And they don't all die...

I +925 you. It was a colossal waste of time :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
You know what else was surprisingly bad? Every movie after Scary Movie 2 in that franchise, and the few spin offs. The first two were actually funny and everything else was a pure money grab...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
POSSIBLE NOAH SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!!

I just watched Noah. What a terrible movie, there's so much wrong with it. This flick is packed with Christian "morality", in this movie presented as pure insanity. Noah is a psychopathic killer, the bad guy is more reasonable than this crazed lunatic. Actually, all of the characters in this movie are crazy, the son that wants to kill his father because a girl died he knew like 10 minutes (mostly because he was overly horny); the weak female characters that accept everything that comes to them, with at most speaking up slightly; Noah that wants to kill his grand children just... because* (and the female characters doing nothing about it), his oldest son who wants to protect these children, but can't because he's amazingly incompetent... damn, who the hell wrote this?

And it wasn't even that bad in the beginning, the movie is beautifully shot, I thought that it might be not too bad. Then they encounter some kind of trolls and an old wizard (yeah, there's magic in this movie), and from there it goes downhill. The animals are poorly animated (and excluded from the movie later anyway, probably due to cost), the story doesn't make much sense, the motivations of the characters are inexplicable. When Noah tells genesis, I was first surprised, they actually showed it in a very scientific way including evolution... until the point the humans appear magically, I guess somebody got nervous in the end.

The movie kills off thousands of innocent people whose only fault was doing the same thing all the actors in this flick are doing everyday. Eating meat, taking more resources than earth can provide in the long term. That's it.

Also, this movie is the greatest tale of incest ever.

...at least the movie promotes living vegan, what I find pretty funny (that the movie does it, not living vegan).

*We don't have do discuss this. I do understand very well what the movie was doing there. I just don't like it, nothing legitimates child murder.
It was pretty boring to be serious only good thing was Ema Watson

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss