Worst Movie You've Seen...Ever!

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
I nominate my second worst movie 🎬 Hunger games(the first part) for the #WorstMovieChallenge. (Dragon 🐲 ball evolution is at the top of my worst movies list)

Before you flame 🔥 me for including the hunger games in this list, let me clarify,I don't hate the movie like you think I do. It's on my worst movies list because it fell well, well short of my expectations. Everybody was like " :eek: Hunger Games is so awesome, it's the best m movie ever! You must watch it! :eek: "
Well,the movie wasn't exactly bad,its on my list because it wasn't up to my expectations. My expectations were too high,I was expecting an epic movie full of intrigue and action,but here I was with exceedingly long and boring scenes filled with introductions,interviews,flashbacks and whatnot.By the time the games started,I was bored waiting and it didn't make much of an impact after the time I had spent waiting for it. All in all,the movie was a disappointing experience for me and I still call it overrated.

P.S:This is my personal opinion and I'm sorry if I offended anyone.And before some of,you start to complain and call me a kid who just wants action in movies,let me tell you,you expect action with an intriguing name like "Hunger Games" and how people were egging me on to watch the movie :p

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I nominate my second worst movie 🎬 Hunger games(the first part) for the #WorstMovieChallenge. (Dragon 🐲 ball evolution is at the top of my worst movies list)

Before you flame 🔥 me for including the hunger games in this list, let me clarify,I don't hate the movie like you think I do. It's on my worst movies list because it fell well, well short of my expectations. Everybody was like " :eek: Hunger Games is so awesome, it's the best m movie ever! You must watch it! :eek: "
Well,the movie wasn't exactly bad,its on my list because it wasn't up to my expectations. My expectations were too high,I was expecting an epic movie full of intrigue and action,but here I was with exceedingly long and boring scenes filled with introductions,interviews,flashbacks and whatnot.By the time the games started,I was bored waiting and it didn't make much of an impact after the time I had spent waiting for it. All in all,the movie was a disappointing experience for me and I still call it overrated.

P.S:This is my personal opinion and I'm sorry if I offended anyone.And before some of,you start to complain and call me a kid who just wants action in movies,let me tell you,you expect action with an intriguing name like "Hunger Games" and how people were egging me on to watch the movie :p

I'm sure most with common sense and their priorities in place will not be offended that you found The Hunger Games disappointing, lol. Its okay to have differing opinions.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Can someone tell me what was the point of the "How To Train Your Dragon" series?

I typically don't like to blast kids movies but sometimes they past some $&%# off as kids movies that not even the kids themselves want to watch...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Can someone tell me what was the point of the "How To Train Your Dragon" series?

I typically don't like to blast kids movies but sometimes they past some $&%# off as kids movies that not even the kids themselves want to watch...

I'm not a movie critic and I side with Sam Goldwyn's idea of "if I want to send a message, I'll call Western Union" but I believe the point of that movie is that people need to learn to confront their fears and deal with them rationally. Maybe I need to watch it for the million and 2nd time with my daughter and actually pay attention this time.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm not a movie critic and I side with Sam Goldwyn's idea of "if I want to send a message, I'll call Western Union" but I believe the point of that movie is that people need to learn to confront their fears and deal with them rationally. Maybe I need to watch it for the million and 2nd time with my daughter and actually pay attention this time.

I get all that, but the good old family movies were appealing to audiences...not these torture tests for adults that some of the kids barely enjoy...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I get all that, but the good old family movies were appealing to audiences...not these torture tests for adults that some of the kids barely enjoy...

I agree. I enjoyed the classic Disney movies when I was a kid, and I still enjoy them.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
I agree. I enjoyed the classic Disney movies when I was a kid, and I still enjoy them.

Same! :D
I watched Frozen recently with my whole family and would happily rate it 8/10 :D
P.S: I'm 17 and still not an adult legally but I'm sure many of those "hard-core dudes" out there laugh at me for loving Disney movies. :-/
Man! How I miss Lion King! :')

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

My Kids loved the movie, I personally didn't think it was that bad (to have a dragon to get to work each would be freaking cool but, anyway). From what I read, never saw it, the series was in-between the 2 movies, so the story continued from the first movie, to the soon to be released or currently released Train your dragon 2.....

Agreed, still love the Disney classics....Even Frozen but, by now I am sick of "let it go" as my kids love it and I think I have heard that song 1.2 billion times now...so it's getting old..

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
My Kids loved the movie, I personally didn't think it was that bad (to have a dragon to get to work each would be freaking cool but, anyway). From what I read, never saw it, the series was in-between the 2 movies, so the story continued from the first movie, to the soon to be released or currently released Train your dragon 2.....

Agreed, still love the Disney classics....Even Frozen but, by now I am sick of "let it go" as my kids love it and I think I have heard that song 1.2 billion times now...so it's getting old..

Again, I don't think it was a bad movie...my point is that the classics are family movies, not just kids movies solely. It is like the Cars series from Disney. They were OK, but once you saw the first one, you kinda new what to expect in the sequels. Hollywood isn't as creative on the big screen as they used to be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo