Worst Movie You've Seen...Ever!

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I too really enjoyed Pearl Harbor. But judging by your "Harbour" instead of "Harbor", you may not be American so it may not grab you like it grabs us Americans.

SAM 77

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
A bunch of yahoos shooting down a zero with shotguns. Typical Hollywood bs. 50 cal no worries but a shotgun please!!!!

SAM 77

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Don't forget he's the next Batman. The horror! Anyways, apart from Affleck what did you not like about the movie? I liked it very much.

Yeah they messed up big time with him as Batman. Bales performances will make Affleck look like an even bigger tool.

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeah they messed up big time with him as Batman. Bales performances will make Affleck look like an even bigger tool.

I say we wait til the movie is finished and released until we come to a conclusion.

And not to get into a debate, but I personally thought Bale was a great Bruce Wayne. But not a very good Batman or at least a very forgettable one.

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Fan is a strong word. He isn't my favorite actor. But he's certainly not the worst. In regards to Batman, there is just no way to know how he will do in the role til we see it. It's widely known Michael Keaton's casting as Bruce Wayne/Bats wasn't a popular choice. For me personally, he's still the definitive big screen Batman/Bruce Wayne.

SAM 77

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Fan is a strong word. He isn't my favorite actor. But he's certainly not the worst. In regards to Batman, there is just no way to know how he will do in the role til we see it. It's widely known Michael Keaton's casting as Bruce Wayne/Bats wasn't a popular choice. For me personally, he's still the definitive big screen Batman/Bruce Wayne.

Yeah I agree Keaton was my favourite Batman until the Christopher Nolan series. I don't want to compare him with Bale. I think they were both great.

I wonder if Affleck will do better than Val? :winktongue:

Last edited:

muneshyne21

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Better than Val? How bout better than Clooney? I couldn't stand his bobble head routine. Now that I think about it, that Batman movie with Freeze and Poison Ivy sucked hard. We went from awesome dark Tim Burton to a ...Batman-on-Ice production...

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I say we wait til the movie is finished and released until we come to a conclusion.

And not to get into a debate, but I personally thought Bale was a great Bruce Wayne. But not a very good Batman or at least a very forgettable one.

Agreed. The Batman voice was tough to listen to. I love the character, but the voice not so much.

I think Affleck will do a good job. Listen to Kevin Smith's "Fatman on Batman" and you'll hear why.

ams963

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I agree with you guys that we can't really rule out Affleck until the movie is released. But remember there is no Christopher Nolan to bring a strong emotional and great Batman out of Afleck. He has to prove on his own.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what kind of Batman Ben Affleck will make, but I know there will never be another Joker like Nicholson. Game, set and match.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what kind of Batman Ben Affleck will make, but I know there will never be another Joker like Nicholson. Game, set and match.

As I agree he was a epicJoker...but, it's hard to put him against Heath Ledger in the Dark Night....I mean he even looked crazy in that movie(unreal performance, no question)....Epic movies not to be in this list of crappy movies..

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, let's pick on garbage like any of the 80s Vietnam movies from Chuck Norris or Ahnuld.
Sent from a Fire Engine Red Lumia 1520 via Tapatalk

ams963

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
As I agree he was a epicJoker...but, it's hard to put him against Heath Ledger in the Dark Night....I mean he even looked crazy in that movie(unreal performance, no question)....Epic movies not to be in this list of crappy movies..
Heath Ledger is the best Joker and villain of all the Batman movies/tv series.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm a avid fan of Frank Herberts books, but they made an absolute clunker of a movie in Dune. We had Sting in rather tasteless gold Y front undies, giant worms that look like rolled dusty carpets. And, of course, director David Lynch had his name withdrawn from the credits in the DVD release!!..
" The spice must flow...."

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Thought Freddy vs Jason was such a drag. Funniest part of the movie was Kelly Rowland's character talking trash, and Jason whacking her from behind to shut her up.

Otherwise, it was atrocious. Alien vs Predator wasn't that much better either. Some fan debates about superhero v. superhero or villain v. villain matchups should be left as fan debates

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs