Worst Movie You've Seen...Ever!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm just not going to watch any movie that was based upon a toy. Back in my day, when I was a kid, there were toys based upon movies (Star Wars action figures); however, the movies came first, followed by the toys.

I was 7 when the original Star Wars movie was released.

I did like the Despicable Me movies, but those weren't based upon toys.

I don't have kids, but I still like a lot of "kids'/family/animation" movies. Many of those movies have jokes that adults would understand better than kids. For instance, Monsters, Inc and Toy Story had quite a few jokes that would only be understood by adults.

I also thought the minions in Despicable Me were funny and cute.

I agree here. I looked Rio and despicable me, don't get me wrong, but yiubknew once you saw those get released there was going to be a follow up of at least one more movie. I loved the OG Star Wars. These prequel ****s that they made were atrocious, especially how Darth Vader became Darth Vader in that last one. Ugh.

I don't know. I guess like most folks, I've become more savvy and some of the cough ups Hollywood are trying to pass as movies I just won't watch, even for free.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

srcpt

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Worst = Citizen Caine
2nd worse = Dinner with Andre

I've never been able to get through 20 minutes with either one.

Sent using Tapatalk HD

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Worst = Citizen Caine
2nd worse = Dinner with Andre

I've never been able to get through 20 minutes with either one.

Sent using Tapatalk HD

Hopefully you mean the short spoof Citizen Caine and not Citizen Kane, one of the finest movies ever set to film!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully you mean the short spoof Citizen Caine and not Citizen Kane, one of the finest movies ever set to film!

Maybe we should start another thread:

"Classic Movies you don't like even though everyone says you should".

I could actually see a ton of people not liking "Citizen Kane". It was a very slow movie. I liked it, I found it engrossing. But I totally get why others wouldn't.

Me? "Deliverance" and "A Clockwork Orange" both fall into that catagory. I forced myself to sit through them both as they were "classics" movies that I am supposed to see as great. To me, they were both morally offensive, stocked with unlikable and unrelatable characters, and the worst sin for me in a movie: Freaking boring. For all that happened in those flicks each one felt 9 hours long. I was so relieved when the movies faded to black. Of course, since they are "classics", I know I am wrong. Even if I am right.

Ahhhh.... been waiting for YEARS to get that off my chest.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I too really enjoyed Pearl Harbor. But judging by your "Harbour" instead of "Harbor", you may not be American so it may not grab you like it grabs us Americans.

I am from the US, but I thought that movie was dumb and as unrealistic as the A-Team TV show (which was dumb because thousands of rounds of automatic/semiautomatic rifles were fired, but nobody ever got shot).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs