Worst Movie You've Seen...Ever!

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
The Phantom Menace is a good choice... Horrible! Pearl Harbor was another stinker... As for the A Team, it was a fun movie

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Worst = Citizen Caine
2nd worse = Dinner with Andre

I've never been able to get through 20 minutes with either one.

I'm guessing because neither great film had naked girls, car chases or guns a blazing ? - I'm sure you'd never see a film with subtitles - Curious, who wrote your reply for you (after you dictated it to them) your mom or a teacher ? :winktongue:

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing because neither great film had naked girls, car chases or guns a blazing ? - I'm sure you'd never see a film with subtitles - Curious, who wrote your reply for you (after you dictated it to them) your mom or a teacher ? :winktongue:

Or the poster just didn't find them entertaining.

swimmer160

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
By far the worst movie I've ever seen is Rollerball with Chris Kline and LL Cool J. Horrible, horrible movie. So bad that I would rent it with the specific purpose of getting other people to watch it, just because I had to waste my time with it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Now, as much as I like Will Smith, he's been in some junk movies. Wild Wild West and After Earth come to mind. At least Kevin Kline tried to make Wild Wild West watchable...thee was no one to do that with After Earth. Simply flush worthy...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750