When non WP users try to unlock your phone...

YeMan

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
When a non WP users try to unlock your phone, do they ever press on the little windows icon at the bottom? I dont really know why they think that is how to power it up, but I find it hilarious. XD

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
It sucks being used to "double-tap, swipe up" when you try using another phone or iPad and you wonder why the screen stays blank.

Sent from my Surface Pro 2 using Tapatalk

MaxyBley

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
It is really funny when they swipe left. An older cousin (17) tried and couldn't unlock it lol. I gave it to another cousins (6) and he did swipe left but he noticed the screen going up. So swiped up... smart kid.

Firdaus Edymainoe

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
My uncle just tried to unlock my phone. First, he tried to press the Windows button. Then only the power button. He then tried to swipe left and he tapped again the Windows button twice only to realize he should have swiped up. LOL

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
They always reach for a power button on the top of my phone (hint there is none) once I tell them its on the side they get to it and start swiping the screen left and right until I get tired of watching and swipe up for them. Usually always happens this way.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I use glance, so people always think its the lock screen and try to swipe the glance screen away.

That's when I reach over and press the button.

roni09riku

May 20, 2014
Visit site
It sucks being used to "double-tap, swipe up" when you try using another phone or iPad and you wonder why the screen stays blank.

Sometimes when I use my Lumia 900 I do this. Then I realize, "wait, this isn't my 1520". Double tap and swipe up is so much easier, not to mention it saves the power button from rapid wear and tear.

I've also seen some of my friends try to rapidly tap the screen when trying to unlock. So they end up seeing a bouncing picture instead of unlocking it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Same here . They go to the top and press a the wake button that isn't there and when they finally turn it on they press the windows button or they swipe left and right :p

anon6002755

May 17, 2013
Visit site

Coming from a G2 that I gave to my other half its still an occasional habit.

But no one touches my phone.

Tareq Mehyar

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
The glance just confuse them alot more!
And the kids corner! Omg they just leave my phone confused and be like: Dude wtf 3 lock screens!
The left and right is a must with droids',and when they get to start they be like:what is this ?the store?
Looooool nooobs!

Soble

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
There is Glance. They Swipe. I say Double Tap. There is Lock Screen they Swipe Left or Right. I say Swipe Up. There is Start Screen. They want to play game. But they can't find game. So they just swipe up and down. And press touch key. I say swipe left. And they say "WindowsPhone are ******* hard!!!" Yeah it's too hard to say this everyone everytime 😨
And always say there I no play store on this phone to my friends. Annoying

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb