Funniest comments on WPC

Lumiamike

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I do like to read the comments on wpcentral that are attached to news items, my fav 2 at the moment

News item , Wakie, an app for ringing someone anonymously like an alarm call.... First comment, "weird **** " hahaha

Not a comment but something I just read as a thread title .... Hell freezes over, PayPal updates app and adds new features.. Hahaha, quality 😊

raydwatts

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
I cannot recall where it was posted but one member stated "I can do anything with my android phone", the succinct and funny reply was "prove it. throw it."

CrossIsHere

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
ade3u5u3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
"This is an outrage... What is America coming to? What's next? I'll be able to marry my goat?!?!"

That was a comment posted in response the the US making unlocking your carrier device legal. W.T.F? It was funny to me though...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

F3rzz

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
"This is an outrage... What is America coming to? What's next? I'll be able to marry my goat?!?!"

That was a comment posted in response the the US making unlocking your carrier device legal. W.T.F? It was funny to me though...

It cracked me up too. Hihihi.

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I have many of screenshots of such comments. One example, the article was about adding curse words to word prediction. And someone commented 'ducking cool'... :D

Lumiamike

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site

That's awesome hahaha but is it not already legal in some states !!!

CrossIsHere

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Article: Gleek for WP8 now priced at $99.99
Comment by Pushynachan: I'll buy it! Yeah! *N get kicked out of house*

Very funny comment.

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I don't wanna be THAT GUY....
but I'm gonna be that guy and say half of these are barely funny.
For example the last one was quite expected.

ULOP3Z

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I think the funniest comments on this site or the ones how don't know how to take a joke and then make a serious reply

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
My favorite comment of all time is still this person in a "waiting for WP 8.1 thread" where he asked if changing his time zone would give him the update faster, as if that would change time.

ULOP3Z

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I think because it's hard to sense sarcasm through text. :p

"I don't like the 1520 because it has a nice screen" then you see people getting all defensive about statements like this, hint: When someone is saying something really stupid and it makes you go WTF? Most likely there trying to troll you, and people eat it up it's hilarious

Vinit Pratap

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
It's an interesting thread lets flood this with every comment we find seriously funny on WPC. For me' marrying a goat' and ' kicked out of house' comments mentioned above were very funny.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Want to see funny comments and people raging? Go to the article "HTC One W8, can it get HTC back in the Windows Phone game?", and since I'm the first comment, look at all the comments to people who replied to me and RAGED. SO FUNNY!

jayd100

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
Article: MIcrosoft to launch new Nokia 130 feature phone, may be last of its kind

below comment is made wrt phone's LED light on back.

"you can put led light on that nokia but you can't put led light on lumia 630.. ._. "

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos