Myself lately...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItnStln

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I rooted and Xperia-fied my N5 today by adding Sony's Walkman app, keyboard and other OEM apps. So i basically am running a Sony style look on my N5, which i really like.

Would you mind sharing how you did that? I was looking to get the Walkman app on my HTC One M8 GPE.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Unstoppablekem, if the rumors are true and the HTC M8 on AT&T is able to be flashed to WP8.1, will you stay?

YES! :D

I posted this in the comments in the blog, and I said if the W8 comes to AT&T, and/or the M8 Android version can get WP, then I'll stay. If not, I can't keep waiting for a new device, especially since all the most recent flagship phones are Verizon exclusives, AT&T just has the year old giant 1520, and all the new Lumias we get now are budget phones. So if I can't do this, then I'm getting the X+1. I still love Microsoft services and Windows Phone, I just want to replace my 920.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Unstoppablekem, if the rumors are true and the HTC M8 on AT&T is able to be flashed to WP8.1, will you stay?

Since it is a Verizon exclusive and no news is regarding that, I'm 95% leaving WP. My family also decided they wanted to leave when the new iPhones come out. They have 920's, and hate it. They hate how they have had 5 replacement devices because of issues, yet they STILL have some kind of issues, and they hate the size and weight of the 920.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
So, are you going to be an Ambassador for a different section of the site? Because it is already getting kind of weird with you being a WP Ambassador.

Nothing against you of course. You're cool. But you know... an Ambassador for WP or MS products should probably be someone that is pretty gung-ho on MS products.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
So, are you going to be an Ambassador for a different section of the site? Because it is already getting kind of weird with you being a WP Ambassador.

Nothing against you of course. You're cool. But you know... an Ambassador for WP or MS products should probably be someone that is pretty gung-ho on MS products.

There are more Microsoft products than Windows Phone, like Windows (will run it on my Mac), and Xbox. And we aren't WP ambassadors. We are ambassadors for WPC, which covers ALL things Microsoft.

I'm trying to get my business to switch to Verizon, but I need to prove a point in how Verizon is much better, and I can't say I want to switch just for the phones I like.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I still love WP guys, it's just if I can't get this phone or the Android M8 can't get this, I'll switch, but I won't leave forever. I'll just leave until WP improves this situation, probably until the Microsoft WPs come out. I want to try to switch to Verizon, like I said earlier, but I might not able to be.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
There are more Microsoft products than Windows Phone, like Windows (will run it on my Mac), and Xbox. And we aren't WP ambassadors. We are ambassadors for WPC, which covers ALL things Microsoft.

I'm trying to get my business to switch to Verizon, but I need to prove a point in how Verizon is much better, and I can't say I want to switch just for the phones I like.

Sure you can. Just bring candy.

...or offer to sell your body.

Which ever works.

But on a serious note... this current lull in phones kind of sucks.

I'm not even really excited about that new HTC phone. (I've been burned by HTC)

Other than that, there's really no high-end newish phone out there.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Sure you can. Just bring candy.

...or offer to sell your body.

Which ever works.

But on a serious note... this current lull in phones kind of sucks.

I'm not even really excited about that new HTC phone. (I've been burned by HTC)

Other than that, there's really no high-end newish phone out there.

I really love this HTC though. I am trying my hardest to switch to Verizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb