Best forum

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I must say Wpcentral is the best forum on mobile nation. Haven't had the best luck on a different forum. I had a small query regarding my grand 2, so i posted it on 26th June 2014 & till now i haven't got a single reply to my query. Members of wpcentral forum are doing a great job. People on Wpcentral forum are full of life and always happy to help. The Moderators, Ambassadors & all other members who are always there to help newbie thanks alot. I love this forum.
Nokia Lumia 925 India

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Each and every forum is useful buddy...it can be that your post was ignored or not attended to...but it is their fault , which has nothing to do with their usefulness. Forums are meant for helping users and also dicuss users experience......

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Each and every forum is useful buddy...it can be that your post was ignored or not attended to...but it is their fault , which has nothing to do with their usefulness. Forums are meant for helping users and also dicuss users experience......

Even after giving feedback still there is no reply for my query.

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Even after giving feedback still now there is no reply. I posted my feedback in wrong forum soon after that i get a message that your thread has been moved but still no reply for my query. Finally ended up sending my phone to service centre
Nokia Lumia 925 India

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb