RIP Robin Williams

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I was in middle school when Mork was unleashed on Happy Days. Still finding it hard to believe.

Sent from my LG G-Pro via the WPCentral Android app

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Same here, Clue. Remember the competition between him and the Fonz. The Fonz snaps his fingers, and a woman falls into his arms. Then Mork points his finger at a female, and Potsy (Anson Williams) starts coming towards him arms outstretched. Panicked, he uses his power and sound effects to push Potsy away. In the deadpanned, disgusted, manner only Robin Williams could, he turns to the Fonz and says "Okay, I will give you that one." To this day, I remember thinking that any other actor giving so obvious a punch line, it would not have been as funny. From Robin Williams, it made my entire household pee laughing.

"Good Morning Vietnam" was one of my favorite movies ever. "Dead Poets Society" was his best performance. My Memories of his stand-ups (if you haven't, treat yourself to his impersonation of the drunk Scottish man who invented Golf. Just too funny for words) and his time on Comic Relief with Billy Crystal and Whoopie Goldberg are just priceless. I just feel very sad such a large part of my Hollywood memories is gone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon