Miss my dell venue pro

Plazma1

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I have a 1020 and today gave my mother my old DVP. Man that device feels buttery smoothe in comparison. The music and photos hub was gorgeous and the animations are uber slick.

I know we all lament some features of 8.1 but I think it's because we realize that alot that Microsoft has been doing lacks that extra polish that made their design language pop.

I literally can still go to the photos and music hubs on that service and immediately feel immersed. Just don't get that yet with 8.1.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a 1020 and today gave my mother my old DVP. Man that device feels buttery smoothe in comparison. The music and photos hub was gorgeous and the animations are uber slick.

I know we all lament some features of 8.1 but I think it's because we realize that alot that Microsoft has been doing lacks that extra polish that made their design language pop.

I literally can still go to the photos and music hubs on that service and immediately feel immersed. Just don't get that yet with 8.1.

But there are a lot more things you can do on WP8.1 which I am sure you would have liked on your DVP...

Plazma1

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Agreed. But there was more polish and finished edges that created an overall beautiful immersive design, which I find lacking in 8.1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos