Worst Song That Ever Assaulted Your Ears

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
"It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!!"

If you want the definition of a general pop song look no further :p

Doesn't help that one of the telcos here are spamming the ad breaks with a re-cover of this song...

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Robbie's my homeboy! Anybody who now says they hate Vanilla Ice or Milli Vanilli is a LIAR!!! Y'all were groovin' back in the day. You know who you are. :wink:

I dare you get down low and rock out to "Ice Ice Baby"...do it now :smile:
Doo doo doo doaah doody...Doo doo doo doaah doody... Doo doo doo doaah doody...ding ding...

Another knucklhead song would be "Walking in L.A."

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I am of the "Album" generation, I like to listen to an album, as put down by the artist.

However there is one track that I cannot leave on at any cost, and that is Revolution 9 by the Beatles on the "White Album".

I think this beats anything suggested so far.

Bob

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
While anything by Led Zeppelin is awesome, there is one song that is Cringe worthy and aptly named the Crunge (imo)

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I am of the "Album" generation, I like to listen to an album, as put down by the artist.

However there is one track that I cannot leave on at any cost, and that is Revolution 9 by the Beatles on the "White Album".

Bob

Number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9.

See this song was Nancy Reagan's inspiration for "Just say no".

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

Bob

Ha ha... You aren't listening to it under the right mind-altering influences. :) Or so I've been told.

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Did anybody "tell" you that Led Zep 4, Dark Side of the Moon and Are You Experienced were meant to be heard under the same conditions?

Really? Damn. Does it mean that I gotta listen to it under drugs? That would suck, but if are kinda sleepy but not tired, they do you wonders. They make you dream well.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I mentioned this thread to the Mrs. and without batting an eyelash she blurted Disco Duck (Rick Dees & his Cast of Idiots).

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
There are just some classics rolling in here...

Clue, you may have to do something mean to your wife for me (your choice, whatever will be easy to blame on the child). I hadn't thought about Disco Duck in 30 years. Now, that stinking tune and qwauk is rolling around my head. Just... not.... fair....

By the way, as we start kicking around the 70's which, in the immortal words of Bobcat Goldthwait is only the cultural low point of human history, "Don't let me down" by ELO was one of those songs as well. Just got in the old grey matter and would not go away. I didn't USE to hate, I just have to in order to protect myself...

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Justin Bieber - Baby
Justin Bieber - Baby ft. Ludacris - YouTube

Just look how many dislikes it has!!! :O That voice, that agony, ooh -_- Definitely most annoying song..

I believe his mother hates her own son.

Maybe it is his own fault, but dang it I am starting to feel sorry for the kid as everyone piles on. Okay, so I would be fine shooting staples into my ears before I listen to his music, but really other then making more money then all of us on this site combined X2, the only thing he has done wrong is drive fast and single handily remind me I had to endure "The New Kids on the Block".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb