02-05-2015 12:39 PM
217 ... 45678 ...
tools
    If Rex can find a QB in BUF, they'll be very good...especially if he can land Marc Tresman as OC.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    01-11-2015 12:50 PM
    Please Rex, take Mark Sanchez back. He screwed up our playoff hopes and dreams, we don't want him.

Dallas better lose for all of us in Philly!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-11-2015 02:46 PM
    Green Bay got a real lucky call on a review. I think he had control of the ball.
    etad putta and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-11-2015 04:12 PM
    So my upset pick lost. That's what I get being a Giants fan trying to root for a DAL win to win a pool. Cowboys always find a way to screw folks.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    palandri and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-11-2015 04:22 PM
    Green Bay got a real lucky call on a review. I think he had control of the ball.
    I completely disagree. When he extended to try for a TD, the ball popped out. Ground can't cause a fumble, but it can cause an incompletion.
    01-11-2015 05:11 PM
    I completely disagree. When he extended to try for a TD, the ball popped out. Ground can't cause a fumble, but it can cause an incompletion.
    I completely disagree with you. I feel he made enough of a football move that he already had possession before he extended the ball. It was a fumble that he recovered. Not enough evidence to overturn the call on the field.
    01-11-2015 05:48 PM
    I completely disagree with you. I feel he made enough of a football move that he already had possession before he extended the ball. It was a fumble that he recovered. Not enough evidence to overturn the call on the field.
    My question is, how does the NFL define a "football move"?
    01-11-2015 05:59 PM
    I didn't see it pop out, but I was busy cleaning my humidifier. I am not a Dallas or a Green Bay fan, so at that time I wasn't really into the game. I just glanced over at the TV and saw a reply from a distance.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-11-2015 06:02 PM
    My question is, how does the NFL define a "football move"?
    That, my friend, seems to change from week to week.
    01-11-2015 06:03 PM
    And just now another odd decision by a referee. Too bad, but it's part of the game.
    01-11-2015 06:52 PM
    Well, Cortana picked the Broncos to win easily. They lost badly.

Worst part is, now Cortana's got a loss. ;)
    01-11-2015 07:57 PM
    While I think a Broncos/Pats AFC title game would have been desires by the NFL, they have got to be almost or equally as excited for the Colts/Pats. Not only do you have an old school conference rivalry, but this is the classic new school versus the old guard
    01-11-2015 08:19 PM
    And I disagree with you. The defender had made contact with Dez so when his elbow hit the ground, he was down by contact. Apparently, the back judge agrees with me because that's where he spotted the ball. The fact he reached for the pylon is a moot point because he was already down at the 1 foot line. Bad interpretation of the rules by Blandino trying to save face with the party bus incident.
    01-11-2015 08:39 PM
    I'm 2 for 2 so far this week and that has me in the hunt. Now, I just need DEN to show up and DAL to win and I'll be in great shape.
    And I am very happy to say that you're now 2 for 4! Your picks were exactly opposite of mine. I was 0 for 2 yesterday, but 2 for 2 today.

Sent from whatever device I happen to be using today using Tapatalk
    01-11-2015 08:48 PM
    And I am very happy to say that you're now 2 for 4! Your picks were exactly opposite of mine. I was 0 for 2 yesterday, but 2 for 2 today.

Sent from whatever device I happen to be using today using Tapatalk
    Well, I'm not happy to say I'm knocked out of my changes of winning the office playoff pool. Oh well, guess I officially feel like my Giants and Jags now...watching the playoffs with really no true interest at heart.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    palandri and tgp like this.
    01-12-2015 07:04 AM
    Well, I'm not happy to say I'm knocked out of my changes of winning the office playoff pool. Oh well, guess I officially feel like my Giants and Jags now...watching the playoffs with really no true interest at heart.
    I'm a Cheesehead, so I'm still good... I am worried a bit about Rodgers though; he was only half of himself yesterday. My 2nd favorite team in the playoffs was the Ravens since I live not too far from Baltimore. I was sorry to see them go.
    01-12-2015 08:02 AM
    I'm a Cheesehead, so I'm still good... I am worried a bit about Rodgers though; he was only half of himself yesterday. My 2nd favorite team in the playoffs was the Ravens since I live not too far from Baltimore. I was sorry to see them go.
    Rodgers may get killed in Seattle this week. I'm a Giants and Jags fan first and foremost. There are some teams, including Ravens, I will watch and semi-cheer for. Some teams I won't ever root for but may watch their games when nothing else is on (Philly, Dallas). I merely wanted Dallas to win this week for business purposes only.

As much people frown on the championship matchups, they'll still be good games. I think if Seattle and New England get through, Seattle is such a bad matuchp for Brady because of how good their secondary is.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    01-12-2015 03:54 PM
    Rodgers may get killed in Seattle this week.
    That's what I'm afraid of. When Rodgers is 100% healthy he takes 2nd place to nobody, but he's crippled. It was very obvious yesterday. He didn't move much after the snap and had to rely on the O-line to give him time and room to throw. It also seemed that the running backs got more work than they normally would have. It ended up working out yesterday, but Seattle, at home, will be a much bigger challenge.
    01-12-2015 04:34 PM
    This might be be my new team, very cool...https://gma.yahoo.com/12-old-wrote-l...opstories.html
    MSFTisMIA and tgp like this.
    01-13-2015 07:42 AM
    Seattle is a 7.5pt pick over Green Bay. New England is a 7pt pick over Indianapolis.

If I was in Vegas, I would put my money on Green Bay and Indianapolis.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-18-2015 12:21 AM
    Seattle is fighting hard. If the Packers lose this one, it will be highly crushing.

palandri likes this.
    01-18-2015 06:06 PM
    Seattle wins by 6.
    snowmutt likes this.
    01-18-2015 06:29 PM
    Wow. What a game. Such a crushing loss for GB.

Instant classic. Along with BAL v NE.

palandri, snowmutt and etad putta like this.
    01-18-2015 06:31 PM
    Gotta hand it to the Seahawks for not folding. And talk about showing your championship mettle and playing to win. That is how a championship team ends a game
    palandri and snowmutt like this.
    01-18-2015 06:35 PM
    I was in complete shock. I was screaming at the TV in the first quarter for Green Bay to go for the TD on at least one of those 4 & goals inside the Seahawk 5. You are on the road, and your defense was playing lights out to start the game. One of those 4th downs was on the one half inch line I think!! Do you want to go to the SuperBowl or not, McCarthy??

But, that was a grind it out win much desearved by the Seahawks. I am not a fan of Pete Carroll. Still think he ran from responsability when he bailed on USC just before sanctions came calling. But the man can coach, and he and his staff make great 2nd half adjustments and they never quit.

Ain't looking good for the Colts. I would be 1-1 this weekend if New England pulls away. I said Green Bay in a nailbiter (half right) and the Pats in a walk with the game over by the third quarter.
    01-18-2015 08:00 PM
217 ... 45678 ...