Official 2014 NFL Thread

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Oh... as a side note, Chicago IL got next years NFL Draft. I have already told about three of my friends they are coming, and they have no choice, do not even argue. It is here in the state we live in, it is the first time in a long while it is not in NYC, it looks like my Bucs will be picking fairly high, and it is my B-Day weekend.

Whoa that's cool. Wonder if any of my Chicago relatives will go. Oh and it sounds like it will be an interesting birthday weekend for you ;) No doubt you'll have a blast

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Can't believe the Bears dropped that game. They looked pretty solid in the first half then just let them back in. Disappointing defeat..

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
New week: New Hope.

Okay Quick: Which game this week is your upset special??

NFL 2014 Regular Season Week 6 Schedule - NFL.com

I would not be surprised if injury-riddled Carolina upends overrated Cincinnati. Think my Bucs have a decent chance at home VS. Ravens depending which Baltimore team shows up: Jekyll or Hyde.

Also.... crazy to think Dallas could fly up to Seattle and shocks the champs???

Just throwing it out there....

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Think my Bucs have a decent chance at home VS. Ravens depending which Baltimore team shows up: Jekyll or Hyde.

That's not what Cortana thinks ;)

But yeah, my Ravens have been inconsistent. I can't comment too much though as I've been having a hard time getting to the TV the past couple games...

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
That's not what Cortana thinks ;)

But yeah, my Ravens have been inconsistent. I can't comment too much though as I've been having a hard time getting to the TV the past couple games...

What does Cortana know!!

*pouts*

Yeah, Berti, I am talking mostly out of fan-dom there. But how Baltimore looked so good against the Steel Sluggers, then turned around and and got Colt-beaten the next week is just really one strange storyline.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
What does Cortana know!!

*pouts*

Yeah, Berti, I am talking mostly out of fan-dom there. But how Baltimore looked so good against the Steel Sluggers, then turned around and and got Colt-beaten the next week is just really one strange storyline.

Yeah if only they were as consistent as the O's

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So I absolutely suck in the office pool this year. I feel like my Jags right now...cannot put together a complete game to pull of a win. Looks like last year where we went 0-8 to start and finished strong.

On a better note, my Giants look decent to start. I still don't think they're a playoff team yet, but if that kid Williams at the RB stays healthy and runs well, we have a chance. Saints look done, but with so many other teams in the mix, Giants have to win the division to get in.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Well, I know which Baltimore showed up in Tampa....

That was the second game the Bucs just did nothing. No effort. No passion. Just....painful. The Raiders and MSFTisMIA's Jags are winless, but those teams are showing so much more passion right now.

My Bucs might as well just pull out the creamsicle uniforms. It was just painful.

Laura, is there any room on the Cleveland Browns bandwagon?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Arizona cardinals are going to be the first team to win a super bowl at home this year. Mark my words

Words.... marked.

Love pretty much everything about your Cards. Love the coach, love the "D", love the fact that after their division everything else will seem easy. Their offense is balanced.

They don't have "weakness" right now, they just have a couple "non-strengths".

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Wow watching the first quarter of the Baltimore/Tampa game I thought that it would be the biggest blowout of all time! It was 35 - 0 just after the first quarter!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss