Official 2014 NFL Thread

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Me too!!

Just the opposite result. Hey, the Cards let them have the last one....

Well, its WC city in the WS...I still like KC to win it all. Although, I'm very impressed by this run the Giants have been on recently. The Dodgers should take notes here...and learn how to beat the Cardinals who owns LA in playoffs recently.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
The Arizona Cards are like the Giants...they won't get into the playoffs unless they win their division.

Although, with so many divisions beating up on each other, they could sneak in as a WC. Giants got killed in Sunday night. Bucs getting killed every week - not sure what it going on there. Movie is a good coach, they have more talent than the Jags...something's amiss there.

Trevor Wolfe

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if you noticed, but the azcardinals are winning there division. Think what you want but the cards are just as talented as the Seahawks or Niners.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if you noticed, but the azcardinals are winning there division. Think what you want but the cards are just as talented as the Seahawks or Niners.

Never said that they weren't as talented as SF and SEA. Just simply said that because of how tough that division is, the sure way to make the playoff is to win it outright. I don't think they can get 3 teams into the playoffs from that division this year.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Soooo....

My Bucs really blow chunks.

The Steelers, The Ravens, the Seahawks, the Packers, and the Saints are not sure if they blow chunks or if they are good. Depends on the week.

The Cards, the Lions, and the Broncos may be the best three teams right now.

My Bucs reside in the worst- by far- division in the NFL, although I think Carolina is only going to be down for one year.

Miss anything important?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So...my Jags are playing OK...the kid at QB is a turnover machine but as a rookie that's to be expected. Running game is decent though. The Giants are sleepwalking...the Jets absolutely suck. I think the one thing that sucks worse than the play of the Raiders, Bucs and Jets is my performance in the office pool...I've been horrendous. I need a new GM...

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I was able to watch the Cardinals and the Cowboys today. I've always thought Carson Palmer was a good quarterback, but never had a strong team behind him. This year the Cardinals really shine. It could be their year.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Well, I still suck worse in my office pool than the Bears, Jets, Raiders and Bucs these days. Although I think the Bears will play well in the second half, I never thought they were a playoff team.

Snow mutt, it could be worse...you could be Geno Smith. I know this is family programming but I just read an article about how a stripper in a jiggle joint in NYC wore a Jets uniform, including a Geno Smith jersey and she got booed off stage on Halloween. Least she made money as some customer paid her to pick another costume to rest for the rest of the night...

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I've been through a lot of bad years with the Bears, but tonight the fans are nastier than I have ever heard them before. It's like they want to run the whole franchise out of town. Big changes need to be made quick.

I had to turn the game off at halftime.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Good thing I didn't watch the game. Bitterly disappointed with how this season is turning out. Sad to see for such a storied franchise.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I've been through a lot of bad years with the Bears, but tonight the fans are nastier than I have ever heard them before. It's like they want to run the whole franchise out of town. Big changes need to be made quick.

I had to turn the game off at halftime.
Wow! That's bad. I would've thought the Cubs would be hated more than the Bears. The Bears were good not too long ago. The Cubs haven't been good since 100 years ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786