Official 2014 NFL Thread

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Just saw Belicheck working that Surface like a madman. I would guess he can run it pretty well.

Lol looks like he can run that Surface better than he can run his team at the moment.

I kid of course, but I still think the Ravens will beat the Pats today. And the Panthers over the Seahawks.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I mean, if the score hold us I cannot fault Flacco's last throw. He has been a gunslinger, so that can the reason why I picked against BAL was that the secondary was so thin. All in all, a good game.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm 2 for 2 so far this week and that has me in the hunt. Now, I just need DEN to show up and DAL to win and I'll be in great shape.

Posting 1+1 Style!

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Please Rex, take Mark Sanchez back. He screwed up our playoff hopes and dreams, we don't want him.

Dallas better lose for all of us in Philly!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So my upset pick lost. That's what I get being a Giants fan trying to root for a DAL win to win a pool. Cowboys always find a way to screw folks.

Posting 1+1 Style!

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I completely disagree. When he extended to try for a TD, the ball popped out. Ground can't cause a fumble, but it can cause an incompletion.

I completely disagree with you. I feel he made enough of a football move that he already had possession before he extended the ball. It was a fumble that he recovered. Not enough evidence to overturn the call on the field.

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I completely disagree with you. I feel he made enough of a football move that he already had possession before he extended the ball. It was a fumble that he recovered. Not enough evidence to overturn the call on the field.

My question is, how does the NFL define a "football move"?

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I completely disagree. When he extended to try for a TD, the ball popped out. Ground can't cause a fumble, but it can cause an incompletion.

I didn't see it pop out, but I was busy cleaning my humidifier. I am not a Dallas or a Green Bay fan, so at that time I wasn't really into the game. I just glanced over at the TV and saw a reply from a distance.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Well, Cortana picked the Broncos to win easily. They lost badly.

Worst part is, now Cortana's got a loss. ;)

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
While I think a Broncos/Pats AFC title game would have been desires by the NFL, they have got to be almost or equally as excited for the Colts/Pats. Not only do you have an old school conference rivalry, but this is the classic new school versus the old guard

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

And I disagree with you. The defender had made contact with Dez so when his elbow hit the ground, he was down by contact. Apparently, the back judge agrees with me because that's where he spotted the ball. The fact he reached for the pylon is a moot point because he was already down at the 1 foot line. Bad interpretation of the rules by Blandino trying to save face with the party bus incident.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm 2 for 2 so far this week and that has me in the hunt. Now, I just need DEN to show up and DAL to win and I'll be in great shape.

And I am very happy to say that you're now 2 for 4! Your picks were exactly opposite of mine. I was 0 for 2 yesterday, but 2 for 2 today.

Sent from whatever device I happen to be using today using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
And I am very happy to say that you're now 2 for 4! Your picks were exactly opposite of mine. I was 0 for 2 yesterday, but 2 for 2 today.

Sent from whatever device I happen to be using today using Tapatalk

Well, I'm not happy to say I'm knocked out of my changes of winning the office playoff pool. Oh well, guess I officially feel like my Giants and Jags now...watching the playoffs with really no true interest at heart.

Posting 1+1 Style!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb