Hey all

I thought I would try here as most of you guys are truly awesome.

I have an issue with Photoshop 11, at work we run a small studio printing photos onto various items and we have templates mate in Photoshop so the photos can be added quickly and also making sure they fit whatever item we are using perfectly.

Now the issue I'm having is that the template is always grey and if for example the photo wont fit the whole template when we print it off the grey come out too making it waste ink. I am hoping someone will know how to change the box to white or be able to tell me how to make the templates myself.

Here is a screen shot of what I mean.

home.jpg
    09-01-2014 12:55 PM
    I think the last version of Photoshop was 6. I think you mean Photoshop Elements 11. There is a difference. I use Photoshop daily and have never used Elements but it should be the same (I assume). There are several ways you can do what you want. The easiest, try selecting color white, click the paint bucket icon and the click in the grayed area.

Another way is just add a layer between the two layers you have on your template and paint the layer white.

ET

Sent from my DX4860 using Tapatalk
    09-01-2014 06:57 PM