30 days, && 30 nights with Bing.

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Google Inc is like a gas station if boycotted by many people in a day it will be out of business over night.

But lets experiment further. Shall we?

I'm asking for all MSFT junkies to boycott Google search for 30 days and 30 nights. And use only Bing, Additionally spend this lovely 30 days and 30 nights with Bing only.

Interesting to see what happens to Google website Alexa rankings? If the result are satisfied to the experimental. Hell lets do it for 90 days and 90 nights.

Rules are simple no Google search for 30 days.. Nothing but Bing search. Cool.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:

anon(8985111)

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Just wondering how many people one would have to convice to take part in order to see the impact on a site like Alexa. Guess the actual number of folks using Google search is still increasing by the day in absolute figures so you better find many participants..Interesting idea thouh :D

Kalvin Wood

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Funnily enough, I switched my default browser to Bing the other day after taking the Bing It On challenge. Switched back to Google today though. I mostly search for techy stuff and I finally gave in after searching for the Lumia 735 earlier. The official Nokia page was the first result on Google while it was nowhere to be seen on the first page of Bing. That's really surprising considering both Bing and Nokia are Microsoft products.

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Just wondering how many people one would have to convice to take part in order to see the impact on a site like Alexa. Guess the actual number of folks using Google search is still increasing by the day in absolute figures so you better find many participants..Interesting idea thouh :D

We will find out. Good thoughts though thanks.

MSFT junkies please forward this to friends and family.

Lets experiment, is the only way to test. Lol

Your thoughts?

anon(8985111)

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
I've deleted my Google account some weeks ago either but admittedly am still using Google search. It's some of these things you just get used to. I guess I should give it a try at least. BTW if you were "scientifically" to measure the success of your experiment I guess it would be easier to check the impact on Bing rather than on Google.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)