09-09-2014 10:53 PM
51 123
tools
    Just to let all of you know, you can hate Apple all they want, but you can't deny they have more and better apps, better support, faster and longer updated, best insurance, more stores, and important, have many customers. I, and I'm sure many of you, even if you don't admit it, are jealous.
    I agree with you, and I would probably be using an iPhone if they weren't so expensive.

Sent from whatever device I happen to be using today using Tapatalk
    09-08-2014 07:43 PM
    I agree with you, and I would probably be using an iPhone if they weren't so expensive.

All the flagship phones here in the US are around the same price anyways.
    09-08-2014 07:45 PM
    Best part of Apple launch events is that they announce it, and a few weeks later the phone is released. With Microsoft, it is months later and the newness, and hype have worn off. Example: the Lumia 920..etc.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    09-08-2014 07:46 PM
    The higher end Apple Products (just higher memory) are a little bit higher than other flagships like the Note 3/4, GS5, Lumia 1520/1020/930/ICON.

I believe the Note 3/4 is the only product that cost $700 besides the iPhone 5s 32/64 gig model.
    09-08-2014 07:49 PM
    Best part of Apple launch events is that they announce it, and a few weeks later the phone is released. With Microsoft, it is months later and the newness, and hype have worn off. Example: the Lumia 920..etc.

Thank you!

By the way, you SERIOUSLY need to finally change your avatar. The 900? LOL!
    rdubmu likes this.
    The higher end Apple Products (just higher memory) are a little bit higher than other flagships like the Note 3/4, GS5, Lumia 1520/1020/930/ICON.

I believe the Note 3/4 is the only product that cost $700 besides the iPhone 5s 32/64 gig model.

Meh, a bit
    Just watch. Just like with the 5S announcement, I'll be disappointed in wanting more. :P
    rdubmu likes this.
    09-08-2014 07:50 PM

By the way, you SERIOUSLY need to finally change your avatar. The 900? LOL!
    ​I always thought that was the 920..hahahahha
    09-08-2014 07:51 PM
    ​i always thought that was the 920..hahahahha

What? Lol, FAIL! And you've had that avatar for the longest time!
    rdubmu likes this.
    09-08-2014 07:51 PM
    Just watch. Just like with the 5S announcement, I'll be disappointed in wanting more. :P
    From the leaks of the new iPhone, i don't like the look of it on the back, looks cheap to me. I like how iPhones always look good. Also I am intrigued by two other things.
    1. Possible Health app/iwatch?
    2. NFC payment

Its funny both of these have been on Android for quite some time, but Apple always does things, well better.
    09-08-2014 07:52 PM
    From the leaks of the new iPhone, i don't like the look of it on the back, looks cheap to me. I like how iPhones always look good. Also I am intrigued by two other things.
    1. Possible Health app/iwatch?
    2. NFC payment

Its funny both of these have been on Android for quite some time, but Apple always does things, well better.

Yeah. People say the Atrix had the first fingerprint scanner on a phone, but Apple did it best. Everyone here says Apple copies, BUT THEY DO IT BEST! Now people are trying to copy Apple with stuff, but they don't come as close!
    09-08-2014 07:54 PM
    Yeah. People say the Atrix had the first fingerprint scanner on a phone, but Apple did it best. Everyone here says Apple copies, BUT THEY DO IT BEST! Now people are trying to copy Apple with stuff, but they don't come as close!
    it true, didn't steve jobs once say "Great Artist Copy"

​BTW: I changed my avatar! #gohawks!
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    09-08-2014 07:57 PM
    it true, didn't steve jobs once say "Great Artist Copy"

​BTW: I changed my avatar! #gohawks!

Good artists copy, great artists steal.
    rdubmu likes this.
    09-08-2014 07:58 PM
    I think the problem that Apple will have is continually satisfying the feverish anticipation that they've generated over the years. The buzz may just be a little excessive and how expensive will their bigger screened phone be? I'm assuming the biggest iPhone will also be the most expensive we've seen. I actually look at some Apple customers leaving for WP because of that. We'll see.
    09-08-2014 08:03 PM
    I mind them when people start asking me to wait with them in line for them at the nearest Apple store a week before anything is even announced... I haven't watched a full keynote ever, from any company, (LG's latest got lucky because I was awake at the time, I proceed to fall asleep after the screen demonstration...) but from what I see, if it makes some people excited, who are we to say they cannot be excited ? I JUST DONT WANNA BE IN LINE JUST TO SEE SOME LADY BUY FOUR OF THEM FOR HER KID. true story.
    09-08-2014 08:06 PM
    Also, who is the dumb dumb who keeps leaking stuff two weeks after the newest product just launched ? YA NEED NEW STUFF THAT QUICK ?????
    09-08-2014 08:09 PM
    I use Nexus devices. They're around $350. But if I had to choose between say the latest Note and a bigger screened iPhone at the same cost, I'd probably take the iPhone.

09-08-2014 08:15 PM
    From the leaks of the new iPhone, i don't like the look of it on the back, looks cheap to me. I like how iPhones always look good.
    I kinda have to agree with this. Based on the leaks, it looks like a giant iPod touch (funny enough, Paul Thurrot and I tweeted that same thing within a minute of each other), which personally turn me off. The leak may be false and the rumored iPhone Maxi (my personal name for it) may look nicer, but thus far I'm not impressed.
    rdubmu likes this.
    09-08-2014 08:16 PM
    I kinda have to agree with this. Based on the leaks, it looks like a giant iPod touch (funny enough, Paul Thurrot and I tweeted that same thing within a minute of each other), which personally turn me off. The leak may be false and the rumored iPhone Maxi (my personal name for it) may look nicer, but thus far I'm not impressed.

Just criticism, and it hasn't even been announced yet? :-/
    09-08-2014 08:24 PM
    Just criticism, and it hasn't even been announced yet? :-/
    I said that if it's different from the leaks, I would change my mind. Am I not allowed to have an opinion?
    09-08-2014 08:32 PM
    I said that if it's different from the leaks, I would change my mind. Am I not allowed to have an opinion?

Never said you can't, lol. Just saying Apple might announce some other stuff that hasn't been leaked. They do that every iPhone event. :)
    09-08-2014 08:33 PM
    Not at all!! I get so excited sometimes that I can't sleep! Every event is important for me, even if it was a Google event, it doesn't mean if you're a Microsoft fan that you can't watch other manufacturers' events.
    09-09-2014 06:26 AM
    The cult of Apple mood of the events is truly disgusting. However, today I must say the Apple Watch seems to (based on their presentation slides and what I can gather from live blogs) be upping the ante and setting the bar very high for everyone else (not so much in looks/design though). A bit of an "1st iPhone" moment for the industry perhaps?
    smoledman likes this.
    09-09-2014 01:39 PM
    I would just like to point out that I'm standing by this statement. Normally I'm very excited and love Apple's hardware (at least from an "pretty factor"), but this year, I'm not too thrilled. I like the curved edges over the squared ones, but it just doesn't have the same "wow" factor and even though I have no interest in smartwatches, I think the Moto 360 looks much better that the Apple Watch.
    09-09-2014 05:20 PM
    I'm not interested in Apple products, but I always like launch events.
    I like watching promotional images, videos etc. mastered to perfection.
    Very good marketing, pleasant to watch even if I'm not gonna buy anything.
    09-09-2014 06:34 PM
51 123