Do you get annoyed or irritated whenever there's an Apple launch event?

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Apple may "reinvent", but they do it right. Not saying in this case they will, but things like "reinventing" tablets (iPad made it better), computers with no disc drive, high res display on a phone, and soon, "reinventing" the watch. I'm sure Apple wanted to wait till people made crap watches, like Samsung, learn from it, and perfect it. Then, these companies like Samsung try to copy Apple.

Lol lighten up, man! I'm joking :p

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Just to let all of you know, you can hate Apple all they want, but you can't deny they have more and better apps, better support, faster and longer updated, best insurance, more stores, and important, have many customers. I, and I'm sure many of you, even if you don't admit it, are jealous.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Just to let all of you know, you can hate Apple all they want, but you can't deny they have more and better apps, better support, faster and longer updated, best insurance, more stores, and important, have many customers. I, and I'm sure many of you, even if you don't admit it, are jealous.

I agree with you, and I would probably be using an iPhone if they weren't so expensive.

Sent from whatever device I happen to be using today using Tapatalk

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Best part of Apple launch events is that they announce it, and a few weeks later the phone is released. With Microsoft, it is months later and the newness, and hype have worn off. Example: the Lumia 920..etc.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
All the flagship phones here in the US are around the same price anyways.

The higher end Apple Products (just higher memory) are a little bit higher than other flagships like the Note 3/4, GS5, Lumia 1520/1020/930/ICON.

I believe the Note 3/4 is the only product that cost $700 besides the iPhone 5s 32/64 gig model.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Best part of Apple launch events is that they announce it, and a few weeks later the phone is released. With Microsoft, it is months later and the newness, and hype have worn off. Example: the Lumia 920..etc.

Thank you!

By the way, you SERIOUSLY need to finally change your avatar. The 900? LOL!

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Just watch. Just like with the 5S announcement, I'll be disappointed in wanting more. :p

From the leaks of the new iPhone, i don't like the look of it on the back, looks cheap to me. I like how iPhones always look good. Also I am intrigued by two other things.
  1. Possible Health app/iwatch?
  2. NFC payment

Its funny both of these have been on Android for quite some time, but Apple always does things, well better.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
From the leaks of the new iPhone, i don't like the look of it on the back, looks cheap to me. I like how iPhones always look good. Also I am intrigued by two other things.
  1. Possible Health app/iwatch?
  2. NFC payment

Its funny both of these have been on Android for quite some time, but Apple always does things, well better.

Yeah. People say the Atrix had the first fingerprint scanner on a phone, but Apple did it best. Everyone here says Apple copies, BUT THEY DO IT BEST! Now people are trying to copy Apple with stuff, but they don't come as close!

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah. People say the Atrix had the first fingerprint scanner on a phone, but Apple did it best. Everyone here says Apple copies, BUT THEY DO IT BEST! Now people are trying to copy Apple with stuff, but they don't come as close!

it true, didn't steve jobs once say "Great Artist Copy"

​BTW: I changed my avatar! #gohawks!

Pierre Blackwell

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I think the problem that Apple will have is continually satisfying the feverish anticipation that they've generated over the years. The buzz may just be a little excessive and how expensive will their bigger screened phone be? I'm assuming the biggest iPhone will also be the most expensive we've seen. I actually look at some Apple customers leaving for WP because of that. We'll see.

heli0m

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
I mind them when people start asking me to wait with them in line for them at the nearest Apple store a week before anything is even announced... I haven't watched a full keynote ever, from any company, (LG's latest got lucky because I was awake at the time, I proceed to fall asleep after the screen demonstration...) but from what I see, if it makes some people excited, who are we to say they cannot be excited ? I JUST DONT WANNA BE IN LINE JUST TO SEE SOME LADY BUY FOUR OF THEM FOR HER KID. true story.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea