Do you get annoyed or irritated whenever there's an Apple launch event?

heli0m

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Also, who is the dumb dumb who keeps leaking stuff two weeks after the newest product just launched ? YA NEED NEW STUFF THAT QUICK ?????

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
All the flagship phones here in the US are around the same price anyways.

I use Nexus devices. They're around $350. But if I had to choose between say the latest Note and a bigger screened iPhone at the same cost, I'd probably take the iPhone.

Sent from whatever device I happen to be using today using Tapatalk

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
From the leaks of the new iPhone, i don't like the look of it on the back, looks cheap to me. I like how iPhones always look good.

I kinda have to agree with this. Based on the leaks, it looks like a giant iPod touch (funny enough, Paul Thurrot and I tweeted that same thing within a minute of each other), which personally turn me off. The leak may be false and the rumored iPhone Maxi (my personal name for it) may look nicer, but thus far I'm not impressed.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I kinda have to agree with this. Based on the leaks, it looks like a giant iPod touch (funny enough, Paul Thurrot and I tweeted that same thing within a minute of each other), which personally turn me off. The leak may be false and the rumored iPhone Maxi (my personal name for it) may look nicer, but thus far I'm not impressed.

Just criticism, and it hasn't even been announced yet? :-/

LTTG

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Not at all!! I get so excited sometimes that I can't sleep! Every event is important for me, even if it was a Google event, it doesn't mean if you're a Microsoft fan that you can't watch other manufacturers' events.

Viipottaja

May 22, 2012
Visit site
The cult of Apple mood of the events is truly disgusting. However, today I must say the Apple Watch seems to (based on their presentation slides and what I can gather from live blogs) be upping the ante and setting the bar very high for everyone else (not so much in looks/design though). A bit of an "1st iPhone" moment for the industry perhaps?

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site

I would just like to point out that I'm standing by this statement. Normally I'm very excited and love Apple's hardware (at least from an "pretty factor"), but this year, I'm not too thrilled. I like the curved edges over the squared ones, but it just doesn't have the same "wow" factor and even though I have no interest in smartwatches, I think the Moto 360 looks much better that the Apple Watch.

ROOPERT7

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm not interested in Apple products, but I always like launch events.
I like watching promotional images, videos etc. mastered to perfection.
Very good marketing, pleasant to watch even if I'm not gonna buy anything.

smoledman

Banned
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
What's most annoying are the legions of Apple journalist fanboys/girls who are literally foaming at the mouth to announce how perfect the new watch product is, despite the FACT they write RUINOUS articles against the Samsung Galaxy Gear which has the same bulky design. The level of hypocrisy right now is off the charts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium