I have read that Nintendo has horrible sales for their U console and other titles not selling well either...

Should they consider moving to releasing Games on iPhone, WP and Android or maybe a new Nintendo phone?

What do you guys think, I think it's inevitable that they move to mobile...
    09-10-2014 09:11 AM
    They won't, period. If it weren't for the hardcore Nintendo fans in Japan and Nintendo's exclusives like Pokemon, Zelda and Mario, they had gone bankrupt ages ago, just like Sega almost did after the Dreamcast fiasco (which was an amazing device btw). They're definitely not going to make their exclusives available on any other platform but Nintendo devices. You could of course think of Nintendo releasing a very own smartphone, but considering how many companies are struggling while trying to be successful in the mobile sector, I highly doubt Nintendo is gonna risk that.
    09-10-2014 09:20 AM
    So they risk a business by not going mobile.. they could easily go bankrupt as well... lol
    09-10-2014 10:58 AM
    So they risk a business by not going mobile.. they could easily go bankrupt as well... lol
    They would also risk their business by entering a battle that they don't specialize with. Nintendo has been successful with handheld consoles that's why they stay on that field. They don't specialize in phones so I doubt they'll do that, especially now there's too much variety.
    09-10-2014 11:49 PM