Has it REALLY been a month?

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
So, just over a month ago, I left Microsoft and moved myself to Miami, FL for a new job.

No, I am not regretting it at all. But man, sure is crazy how time flies!

My family and I have secured a house and will be moving in at the end of the month. I hope things can pick up for me back on these great forums as soon as I get my internet turned on and my computers set up.

I have some things lined up and hope to be able to give people some more information on how to utilize their Windows Phones to their fullest as well as some great things coming down the pipe.

I don't work at MS anymore, but that does not mean I won't have any goodies for everyone!

Hope to see you all back soon!

Thanks!

StephanW

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Time goes quicker in new or different locations than previous.

I don't work at MS anymore, but that does not mean I won't have any goodies for everyone!

You're bettering your life step by step? After quit you now want to get rid of your goodies? Let's see how far those goodies can reach, Netherlands anyone? ;-)

However, what's your new job? Leaving Microsoft, such a huge company makes me curious what you're doing now. I would personally never be able to work for smaller companies.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It's nice to see you back here again!

I'm glad things are going well for you. Moving is always crazy, and it seems to take forever to get everything out of boxes and into a new place.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss