That one thing you'll like to see removed from Youtube

Live2Deliver

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
It came to my mind today that Youtube should had done without 'comment replies'. That alone could had prevented any 'continuous' comment wars, waging ideologies holy wars and making going to any video on Youtube seems like a WWE arena. Sure people can still post comments but there will not be any reply function to it. Maybe only the video poster can have the reply power.

Maybe Google is farming some data from the arguments, or being a warzone is indeed what they are planning Youtube as to be, idk. For now 'comment replies' has to go.

I'm thinking, what is that one thing on Youtube that you want most to be gone?

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Interesting view on the comment reply thing. I too don't like seeing comments degenerate into madness, but then again I don't really read the comments that much anymore.

Not really something I want removed, but I'd like to see the subscription page reworked. It's pretty unorganized with that list and I don't like how watched videos remain in the view/list.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
How sometimes, for me at least, the skip ad button freezes at 2 seconds left while the ad keeps playing until it lets me skip 10 seconds later.
I want my 8 seconds of ad back! (I almost jest)

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I agree on the comments. I try not to read them but every once in a while I cave in, and I'm always sorry. It's easier to avoid them on the PC for me. I wish they were expandable so that they didn't show up automatically. They are so filthy and generally unrelated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss