My scary instability

Butali7

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
So I have this thing that I do at least 4 times in a year. I buy a phone one day and I explore it, the next day I wake upand rregret buying it in the first place, so I go to the store that same day and get another one and I sell the first, this goes on for a whole week just buying new phones everyday until all my money is finished.
In the end I'm left with little money, lots of phones(in cases where the others don't sell quickly)
I still end up hating the one I end up with and the hunger subsides for 2 to 3 months, then it begins again.
It's torture

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You need to address the constant need for new phones. Before you buy any phone at all, you should ask yourself what the new phone brings to your life - is there any quantifiable improvement that the new phone will make in your daily life?

Sure, a new phone comes out with better hardware, but will it really make a difference having a slightly faster processor or 2MP more in the camera?

I'd recommend that you find something else to cater for your "newness" needs - something that's cheaper and easier to sell. For me, it's watches (although they can often be more expensive than phones, but good ones do hold their value).

Butali7

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Thank you

That really helped me evaluate my habit. I cannot afford to open a cellphone shop just to accommodate the many phones that aren't selling.

Again. Thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99