cute girl at Starbucks with a SP3

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
so I'm sitting in Starbucks, working on some documents on my Surface Pro 2, while teamviewing my desktop back home (editing some videos in Adobe Premiere)... and I look up and two tables away, there's a really cute blonde working intently on her Surface Pro 3.

so after half an hour, she needs to recharge her iPhone so she picks up and sits next to me (I'm sitting by the outlets). So we get to talking about my SP2 and her SP3. She almost bought the SP2 herself but waited for the SP3. never thought the Surface would be a conversation starter!

should've asked for digits... :winktongue:

exkerZ

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
so I'm sitting in Starbucks, working on some documents on my Surface Pro 2, while teamviewing my desktop back home (editing some videos in Adobe Premiere)... and I look up and two tables away, there's a really cute blonde working intently on her Surface Pro 3.

so after half an hour, she needs to recharge her iPhone so she picks up and sits next to me (I'm sitting by the outlets). So we get to talking about my SP2 and her SP3. She almost bought the SP2 herself but waited for the SP3. never thought the Surface would be a conversation starter!

You fool!!!! You should have asked her for her digits!!!

She so easily could have been the one!

Unless you're married....

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site

You mean you didn't?! Rookie mistake! lol :p

jrohland

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
That's where you whip out your phone and say "this is a great phone but it is missing one thing", when she asks what, answer "your number".

astell

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
If she is smart enough to have a SP3, why on earth does she have a iPhone? Anyways, you should have asked for digits (if you're single)!

Surfaces are becoming more common around me. Three of the police departments I do work for are deploying them in their cruisers in place of full laptops. I also spied some floating around at local school districts that we do work for too!

BobLobIaw

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I saw a girl sitting outside Starbucks yesterday by herself with an HP laptop--no one else outside. On the way out, she was still there so I asked her if she wasn't allowed inside because she didn't have a MacBook. She giggled, but I also failed to ask for digits. It's an epidemic! :grin:

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
That's where you whip out your phone and say "this is a great phone but it is missing one thing", when she asks what, answer "your number".

I'm way too old for this now, but I could definitely see striking up a convo with a guy rockin' an SP3. Who'd have thought a computer could be a babe magnet?

The posts in this thread are funny. Kudos to jrohland for the best pick-up line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6