Wrongfully booted from Bing Rewards

trekgraham

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Apparently they cannot tell me why I was booted other than some how I violated the ToU which is bull.... Man am I mad at Microsoft! I did nothing and now I cannot ever use it again when I know I did not a thing wrong....

trekgraham

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
That I violated one of the terms of use, linked the tou and said when I asked that they couldn't tell me. Said for privacy reasons. I did some lazy manually entered searches to get some points when I was pressed for time. Provided me with plenty of humor but I personally would not know where to start when trying to learn a way to cheat the system. I saw it as pointless, what little points I earned I used to buy a few entries to the latest giveaway

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I got the same thing a long time ago so I took a bunch of points from the ToU and went term by term explaining how i didn't violate any of them, asking what mysterious thing i stepped on.
It took a few days and countless reps, but they reevaluated and gave me some points for my trouble.

As trying as it may be, stay polite!

radmanvr

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
i do lazy searches everyday, am I flagged for being investigate or whatever

I usually just name things around the office like:

chair
table
pc
lamps

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
i do lazy searches everyday, am I flagged for being investigate or whatever

I usually just name things around the office like:

chair
table
pc
lamps

pfft no, I've done that for a while.

but actually, i find its easy to go to the homepage, and using the middle mouse button (open a new tab) hit every single headline at the bottom. takes me nearly to the top and is super easy. it can choke up my aging laptop momentarily though with the influx of tabs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro