4. Chilled 1.5 L water bottle
5. Chilled 2 L Coke

Temperature is hot like hell here.

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Oh my goodness! There's an orangutan in my fridge and he's stealing my bananas! :crying:
He can have my bananas, which I don't keep in my fridge! The last three bananas I bought were rotten inside, despite no marks on the outside of the peels.

I'm not buying bananas for a while.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Nothing but a jar of Smart Balance Mayo and some Sweet Relish. I need to go grocery shopping really bad but I was too tired this weekend...

G4 Approved

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Depends on which fridge. The main kitchen fridge, has umpteen different food items, 2 bottle of white wine, a bottle of champagne, and few beer of different types. My downstairs fridge has some frozen stuff, pizza, chicken wings etc for watching sports. And my bar fridge has BEER, BEER and more BEER, and my wiskey stones. NO watering down the alcohol for me.

Teen Games

May 4, 2016
Visit site
My fridge's insides are always are a pathetic sight on Fridays, lol. Leftover milk, a couple of eggs, a slice of pizza... oh, there should also be a scoop or two of ice cream in the freezer! Tonight I shall feast.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Chocolate Lava Cake, some leftover spaghetti, leftover phily cheese steak, hotdogs and burgers from a cookout today, milk, pin? colada juice, coca cola, some other stuff... (I'm not in the kitchen so this is off of memory) in the freezer we have a lot of frozen pizza, frozen burrito and enchiladas, burgers, and way to many Popsicle icey...icy...ices (idk how to spell it) 😂😂😂

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Leftovers and a number of unknowns that were tossed out today.

Geez we waste a lot of food :(
I must say we waste a lot less than we used to tho...

lakersgirl

Dec 2, 2019
Visit site
hahah I have
1) Avocados
2) Eggs
3) Fresh veggies
4) Milk
5) Moldy French cheese (yum)
But honestly I noticed as long as you have a good refrigerator your goods are going to stay fresh for a long period of time. I had to learn the hard way at the bakery I worked part time where the owner bought a good commercial food display fridge only after the previous one didn’t work well enough and he lost a whole batch of cupcakes. So head my advice! Never cut corners on good equipment.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)