How Do You Wear Your Phone?

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
11"x17" cleaning cloth goes in my back left pocket for easy cleaning of my phone screen, glasses, or laptop screen in a jiffy
I keep a cleaning cloth in the case for my clip-on sunglasses. If not wearing a jacket then I keep such stuff in a fell-runner's hip bag worn diagonally across the shoulders. Bigger than your normal bum bag (fanny pack) but smaller than a walker's day pack.

jargonz

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I voted belt holster although occasionally use right front pocket when wearing loose-fitting cargos when the keys go in the patch pocket. Left front is always reserved for my wallet.
Since I'm trying something new, I decided to also try putting my wallet in my front pocket and try putting my handkerchief in my back pocket. That makes sitting more comfortable. Also, that lessens the chance of breaking any bank/credit/ID cards in my wallet. And I wouldn't need to remove my wallet when I'm driving.

Solidgamez

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Phone in right front pocket without case (Lumia 520) and occasionally my earbuds in that pocket. Wallet back right or left front. Keys, chewing gum and most of the times my earbuds in the left front pocket. It's weird because most of the time I hold my phone in my left hand. Guess it's because I'm right handed.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Car keys and pocket knife in left front pocket. Phone in right front pocket. Wallet in back left pocket or left cargo pocket when wearing shorts.

radmanvr

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Where do you put your phone?
I carry a backpack

What else is in there with your phone?
- Keys
- Nemesis Mechanic Mod (Ecig Vaporizer)
- Different juices for my ecig
- BMF Wallet (The one from Pulp Fiction)
- CHL (Concealed Handgun License)
- Glock 40cal
- Coins
- Pens
- Toothpick/Floss hybrids
- Batteries for my vaporizer
- Snacks
- Benchmade assault knife with seat belt cutter and glass breaker

Do you put a case on your phone?
Yes and a screen protector.

Z97E

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I got a black miniturtle off amazon for 10 bucks for my nokia lumina 635. It has a clip that fits int hte left front pocet of my jeans and the phone slides in and out pretty easy. it came with a screen protector as well. Seems sturdy and I hardly notice it there.

ams963

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I keep my phone in right front pocket. I have always been confused about where to put my phone - in front or back pockets. Keeping phones in front pockets affects fertility in men. There's scientific evidence behind this claim. But putting phone in the back pockets is extremely prone to theft.

I have to always choose what I have to suffer from - infertility or losing my beloved phone.

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Front left pocket usually.. While riding on my motorcycle for work in my backpack with laptop and documents and stuffs.. I like the feel of my 1320 close to my body but it's just too big... I love the weekends when I can keep it close all the times.. I am gonna keep my 1020 in my front left pocket always (if and when Flipkart delivers it).

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Around my neck like a Flavor Flag clock...especially since I have a Z Ultra, I can hang it like that...

Ah, seriously: front left pocket, or holster case over the front left pocket, or left pocket in my jacket. Occasionally, left rear pocket.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz